Season Six, Event 152: 1 Hour Fracturing Party

WHAT THE FUCK I FUCKING RUBBERBANDED ON THE LAST 10SEC AND DIDNT GET 20 BECAUSE OF IT
Spoiler
rip L6

L17
account number 3
Spectral throw, good unit

Woohoo! 7th templar, after dying and losing my first 10 minutes as well. Very very happy! ^_^ Feel like I could have easily placed top 5 in my class if I hadn't died that first time.
#3 Duelist, I don't even know how to react, I haven't even placed in the top 100 in any of my other events, HOLY that worked.
I was sad to reach only level 9 and 96% but then i got
So thank you lottery :)
Desync played a little trick on me while trying to jump over a river within the last 2 mins. Bye bye 10 points ;__;

All in all I like the fracturing races though.
Last edited by PoEDikki2 on Feb 17, 2014, 1:20:14 AM
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Maplehoof wrote:
I've gathered from the previous posts that fractured enemies do not grant experience. I am curious, however, as to whether or not they drop items as well? Is there essentially no motivation to stop and kill fractured mobs?

The first zombie on the beach will drop your skill gem 4x for some reason. Other than that, no they don't drop items. Ideally you would just kill the main enemy and move on but there are too many enemies for that.

I'm pretty sure fractured mobs drop items.
account number 3
"
unsane3 wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Maplehoof wrote:
I've gathered from the previous posts that fractured enemies do not grant experience. I am curious, however, as to whether or not they drop items as well? Is there essentially no motivation to stop and kill fractured mobs?

The first zombie on the beach will drop your skill gem 4x for some reason. Other than that, no they don't drop items. Ideally you would just kill the main enemy and move on but there are too many enemies for that.

I'm pretty sure fractured mobs drop items.

They don't.
How long do we have to keep the character?

I deleted my char right after the event ended, and didn't get my prize.....

It's just 1 point anyway, but good to know for next time.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info