Season Six, Event 147: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

"
slably wrote:
With about a minute to go in the race I suddenly disconnected out of nowhere, logged back in, and found my character having rolled back about 3-4 minutes of progress! What happened? Annoying and costly.

Me too. With 2-3 min to go, got booted to login, and was in a queue for about 10 seconds. I guess the Sacrifice of the Vaal announcement has more ppl playing than usual? Or something.

Spoiler
account number 3
Last edited by unsane3 on Feb 14, 2014, 10:49:35 PM
I couldn't find any MS boots throughout the run and I checked vendor loads of times. I must have ID'd at least 3 rare boots too and still no MS.

Fidelitis also had help from a skeleton that gave him haste. That was just ridiculous. I nearly died by him three times.

I'm pleased with the run overall but that wasn't the best RNG by a long stretch...
Was gonna rage at the rollback until I checked the ladder and saw I finished level 18 despite it saying I was at level 17 in game. Looks like there's nothing to see here fellas.

1 rare drop the entire game, a chestpiece i never leveled up enough to use. ,,|, RNGesus
fuck overslept this, rip points, rip small chance for battery
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
slably wrote:
With about a minute to go in the race I suddenly disconnected out of nowhere, logged back in, and found my character having rolled back about 3-4 minutes of progress! What happened? Annoying and costly.

Same thing happened to me ... even had to wait in line to get back in. Lucky for me I wasn't near another level or the QQ tears would be flowin' ...
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info