Trading Lioneye's Glare

Hey Guys,

i want to ask you for you opinion cause im quite insecure about something. I'm using this bow at the moment
. Now is my question: Should i try to make it 5 or 6 link or will it be better to save my orbs and buy a Lioneye's Glare someday? My bow has around 300 dps, 7,5% crit, +2 of Bow gems and Crit Multiplier. But Lioneye's has a much higher Attack Speed. Which Bow will do more damage overall?

Greets
Last edited by frky on Feb 10, 2014, 1:42:21 PM
That would depend on your build. If you're stacking crit nodes, the Harbinger bow would probably be better than a lioneyes. I would yolo exalt it btw, hope for increased attack speed or more crit chance.
IGN: vaiNe_
Stick with the harbinger if you're a crit build and/or use evasion. Lioneyes+evasion= death to reflect. Also, the raw dps is pretty even with an average lioneyes, but lioneyes has ass base crit.

I'd stick with your bow.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Yesterday i spent 200 Jewellery's and dind't even get a 5 Sock. That hurted :( And i know my luck ... if i use an ex i will surely get something like +10% lightradius -.-

Yeah i'm planning to use my last points to get Heartseeker and Lethality.
Last edited by frky on Feb 10, 2014, 5:30:32 PM
I'm think about using divine orbs on the bow. But would it make sens? Which is the max. of % increased physical damage? 150 or 200 ?
"
frky wrote:
I'm think about using divine orbs on the bow. But would it make sens? Which is the max. of % increased physical damage? 150 or 200 ?

When using Divine Orbs to re-roll the values, the rolls still stay within the bracket.

For example, your bow has a cruel roll as physical scaling and it's almost as good as it can get (130-149).

Hypothetical way to add physical scaling to your bow would be exalting physical%/accuracy -roll on it but it has no prefixes left so it's out of the question. The bow has 1 suffix left and could roll attack speed or critical chance for example.
149% is max
22-38 is the max
(if the mods on bow have not been changed ofc)
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
I already used 2 Exalts on the bow. First try was stunduration and second time 45% Lightning Resistance :( Good to know that 149% is max. incread phys dmg. Then i dont have to try :D

Thanks for help!
Last edited by frky on Feb 18, 2014, 7:57:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info