Favorite game of all time

"
Strimlaren wrote:
To many to choose from but i say Stalker is the best game ever made. Other great games are Quake, Fallout(first one coupled with the sequel), Pro evolution soccer 5-6, Sanitarium, Mafia, cs, css and ofc Morrowind. +20-30 more games that i have forgotten for a moment... :(

Stalker?! The game was pretty buggy and half of the features they promised at first didn't make it in the game. Also the graphics were really awesome when the game was announced but by the time it got released.. Meh.

I'd say... hm.. probably Zelda - Ocarina of Time. I don't think there's a game that has made me happier.

PC games only.. hm, probably Baldur's Gate 2.
"
Asphael wrote:
"
Strimlaren wrote:
To many to choose from but i say Stalker is the best game ever made. Other great games are Quake, Fallout(first one coupled with the sequel), Pro evolution soccer 5-6, Sanitarium, Mafia, cs, css and ofc Morrowind. +20-30 more games that i have forgotten for a moment... :(

Stalker?! The game was pretty buggy and half of the features they promised at first didn't make it in the game. Also the graphics were really awesome when the game was announced but by the time it got released.. Meh.

I'd say... hm.. probably Zelda - Ocarina of Time. I don't think there's a game that has made me happier.

I love Ocarina of time! Thx for reminding me of it.

My favorite games of all time are
1. Toribash
2. Quake 3
3. not sure what to put here, Total War, Starcraft 1, PoE, Neverwinter Nights 1...

items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Fav game:
Baldur's Gate series, especially with mods.

Honorable mention:
Deus Ex 1
Mario Kart (SNES)
Secret of Mana
Half-Life 1
Diablo 1
Ninja Gaiden Black
Civilization IV

e: How could I forget
Monkey Island 2
Doom
Last edited by Sa_Re on Feb 11, 2014, 12:59:10 PM
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Easily the best game i've ever experienced. Playing that for the first time was the most amazing video game adventure i've ever had. I was the perfect age when it came out to be able to play countless hours a day without a care in the world. Unreal soundtrack and its graphics were amazing for its time. Gameplay was incredible and certainly opened many doors for other games. Story line was great too.

in no particular order here are a few of my favs.

1. Team Fortress Classic
2. Half Life series
3. Doom series
4. final fantasy 1, 6, and 10
5. Devil May cry(the first one not the new ones)
6. Super mario 64
7. Castlevania: symphony of the night
8. Diablo series
9. Halo (shut up i liked it the memories of late night system link competitions is why it will always be one of my favorites)
10. PoE
11. WoW
12. zelda series
13. thief 1 and 2
14. Deus ex

damn that list got big quick. I think i'll stop now
"
derbefrier wrote:

9. Halo (shut up i liked it the memories of late night system link competitions is why it will always be one of my favorites)

+1
Favorite game , okey most played/enyoyed most (not talking of my opinion regarding "best" game..
Without any ranking here is my list
Diablo 1+2
WOW Beta + 1st 2 years (1st mmo that got me "hooked")played for some years but,,,well
Baldurs Gate series + Expansions/ice wind dale
Half-Life ,really a milepost..
Lotro Beta + first year (a bit like wow , they made some bad choices but got more peeps playing..)
If I have to pick one = HalfLife..
I could name a lot more (and Ill probably going to edit/add some games)
Cheers ,
L
**Better to burnout , than to fade away**
Closed Beta Member since September 2011
"
Asphael wrote:

Oh, it's nto PC games only. Heck, you even reminded me of one of my favorite Zelda games. But honestly I think MM was even better, and much more unique. Both games are so different though, MM is similar to Souls games, but not in difficulty. TP was another Zelda I really liked.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Hard to tell, but it's between

-TES III : Morrowind
-Baldur's Gate 2 : SoA
-Diablo 2 + LoD

Mentions to some other titles :
-Sega GT 2002
-GRID
-M&B: Warband

"
TheKleen wrote:
Might be cliche around here...but Diablo 2
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info