help, i think i've played every good game thats been made

"
VictorDoom wrote:

"
Fire_Kid wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

I know its not ridiculusly JRPG-ish, but something about the art style that bugs me the same as the jrpg and that wierd art style doess, i really dont know why, also it has oversized weapons, which also gets on my tits for some reason. But i have heard about its diffculty, so i might be able to overlook the art style and try it just because of that

I don't get it, the art style looks dark and western, and really gritty. I don't see how you'd think it looks like a JRPG. When you start playing it for the first time it'll just scream "Hahaha hope you're watching your ass".

Also, the game isn't just difficult, it's clever. There are a lot of visual clues to help you avoid stupid deaths (falls, traps, ambushes). It's story/lore is also insanely good, but be prepared to look for it.

The part where it looks JRPG-ish to me is the odd looking enemies and the ridiculously sized weapons

But i did install it and i did play it, but unfortunately the port for PC is unoptimized and has terrible controls, i guess ill just wait for dark souls 2 or for a proper port of DS 1

Have you ever looked into getting DSFix/DSMFix?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:

Have you ever looked into getting DSFix/DSMFix?

No but i am now, just read about it on the Nexus, good thing i didnt uninstall DS, thanks mate, gonna use that.

I carve and sell real skulls: https://www.instagram.com/victorskullart/
First Uber as 2h Melee: /view-thread/1058950
Fist Uber as 2h RT Melee: /view-thread/933657
The highest level char in closed beta,double vaal solo: youtube.com/watch?v=BMqWlYDxm8Q
"
VictorDoom wrote:
usually when im sick i dont go to work and cant really practice on any instruments cause i feel like shite

Practicing an instrument almost always makes me feel better once I overcome the "don't feel like it" block. What instruments are you playing?
dungeon keeper gold, dungeon keeper 2 and soon war for the overworld (still in beta) next generation dungeon keeper style game
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/141847 (shop)
IGN; xxdaath or aleister_crowley_lives

he who knows little believes he knows much
he who knows much as learned of his ignorance
"
Mivo wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:
usually when im sick i dont go to work and cant really practice on any instruments cause i feel like shite

Practicing an instrument almost always makes me feel better once I overcome the "don't feel like it" block. What instruments are you playing?

bass and classical guitar for 7 years
electric guitar for around 5
organ for about 2
harmonica around 1 year only, still practicing hard
mandolin about 1.5 years

i dont do it when im sick cause i really can not concentrate at all and also i feel really tired, especially with this shitty cold i have now i cant play any instreument for more than 1 hour, any more than that and my head starts to hurt
The highest level char in closed beta,double vaal solo: youtube.com/watch?v=BMqWlYDxm8Q
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 11, 2014 7:34:18 AM
"
VictorDoom wrote:

i dont do it when im sick cause i really can not concentrate at all and also i feel really tired, especially with this shitty cold i have now i cant play for more than 1 hour, any more than that and my head starts to hurt

You don't need new games, you need a bottle of Jagermeister.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
"
VictorDoom wrote:

i dont do it when im sick cause i really can not concentrate at all and also i feel really tired, especially with this shitty cold i have now i cant play for more than 1 hour, any more than that and my head starts to hurt

You don't need new games, you need a bottle of Jagermeister.

by play i meant playing an instrument, not PC games, i can play PC games for like 2 hours ez before head starts to hurt and i have to go outside for a walk

cant buy any jager or any alcohol now, im saving up money since my tattooist got back in romania again so i have to finish up the tattoos he started on me before leaving, i only have to pay for the needles and ink(we've been friends for about 15 years so he doesnt take money for the work) but that shit is still expensive
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 11, 2014 7:39:00 AM
"
VictorDoom wrote:

pretty much anything

thing is, what i define as a good game is a game that actually has a excelent storyline, decent gameplay and none of the traits the new dumbed down games have.

I've spent 5 years playing toribash, a 10 Mb dl game, that has no storyline but has a very innovative game-play. Its not for everyone, bit if u dig it u will be stuck to it for a very long time.

Try it.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Feb 11, 2014 8:13:51 AM
I want to see the finished tattoo. I mean if you laid off booze for that it must be the most epic tattoo in the world.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
VictorDoom wrote:
mandolin about 1.5 years

Ah, lots more instruments than me -- very cool! I'd love a mandolin, nearly bought one a few times and I really dig the sound of it, but I tried several and the metal strings definitely don't work for me. But then again, my string instruments background is ukuleles (mostly tenor and soprano, though I have a bass one as well), so I'm used to soft strings and playing without picks.

For a while now I've been into electric kalimbas, which is what I mostly play at the moment (and I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that I will probably need an acoustic amp for better sound than what I get from the Roland Cube). Oh, and I have an Irish low whistle that I plan to practice with ... some day. :) There's also various hand drums and a keyboard, but I use the latter mostly just as a MIDI controller for inputting notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info