The official POE Dating Thread!!

"
Manocean wrote:
anyone else here like to eat booty like grocery

lol

you're like the bro from the Budweiser add who jumped in the tub while the chick was having a nice relaxing session with champagne and shit :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

lol

you're like the bro from the Budweiser add who jumped in the tub while the chick was having a nice relaxing session with champagne and shit :D

that sounds extremely niche.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

that sounds extremely niche.

#nohomo
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

lol

If all the advice above are too much for you......lower your expectations. Harsh fact of life.
and start eatin booty too^
anything is everything
"
Deadpeng wrote:
If all the advice above are too much for you......lower your expectations. Harsh fact of life.

super true
I dont see any any key!
"
Deadpeng wrote:

I had a guy chasing me last night. No thx.
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

well that advice is primarily aimed at men

most females always have some D-bag guy chasing them lol

unless of course you are talking about a gay situation and then im completely out of my element
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

well that advice is primarily aimed at men

most females always have some D-bag guy chasing them lol

unless of course you are talking about a gay situation and then im completely out of my element

Some other guy randomly offered me his number, night outs can be scary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info