The official POE Dating Thread!!

If you are single and looking for that special someone you have come to the right thread.

Just post a little something about yourself and what you are looking for.
K, 30 yo virgin LF marriage.

Something to say about me, hmmm, oh, I'm not a Muslim like everyone that sees me thinks I am.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Hi, im just a gamergirl looking for to have fun and meet nice people!

I use to play a lot of xbox360.

But now just PoE.

Please dont be mean about my pic!

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Actually heres an updated pic of me:

Demn make up artists.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Thats me and my chickas taking a ride in the prison.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Feb 9, 2014, 4:02:35 AM
I'm not single, at least not at the time of writing this.

Looking for a young (legal age please), beautiful, sexy, successful and wealthy female that is generous with her time and money and would like nothing better than to please me over and over again.

For my part, I'm willing to listen to everything you have to say just as long as I can start drinking alcohol when you start talking to me.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I am quite happy with being married. Been through the worst years and don't wish to repeat them with a new, probably criminally insane, young one.

Unless they're really rich.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
Hi, im just a gamergirl looking for to have fun and meet nice people!

I use to play a lot of xbox360.

But now just PoE.

Please dont be mean about my pic!

sorry im looking for gamer girls, not girls with games.
Do I look cute?

Spoiler
No u don't.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info