DarnDoesFireTrap - Pocket Discharge - HC/SC #3 One Week Build -- Insane Clear Speed - UPDATED

"
RiceOrRiot wrote:
34 Hours in and this build has been the most fun i had in a long time.

Just curious if there should be any improvement in my gear(excluding not having a 6l D;)

If you are not having any mana issues just level your gems to 20.
Could you possibly post some numbers/screenshots of tooltip damage for Fire Trap?

Having references to work with would be great as I'm trying to compare damage with some other builds.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
For magic Find I was debating skipping going down the tree to Iron Reflexes to get more health and resist nodes. Do you think iron reflexes is 100% necessary to the build?
"
Bucky433 wrote:
For magic Find I was debating skipping going down the tree to Iron Reflexes to get more health and resist nodes. Do you think iron reflexes is 100% necessary to the build?

considering most of his items have evasion i would assume you would be a wet paper bag without it.
Is this build still viable with 1.1.0?
"
aca8773 wrote:

I don't see how it wouldn't, no changes so far that have made it any worse imo. So far only thing I heard in 1.1.0 that got nerfed hard was Life Leech and this doesn't use that whatsoever.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
aca8773 wrote:

I don't see how it wouldn't, no changes so far that have made it any worse imo. So far only thing I heard in 1.1.0 that got nerfed hard was Life Leech and this doesn't use that whatsoever.

Yea, but what would the passive tree look like now?
anyone felt that the overall damage from this build was nerfed?
Was there a nerf to this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info