Guild Ranks

"
bchan wrote:
Chris promised guild stuff is coming, and I know he does not lie.

So, what you're saying is that Chris is not a cake. Now, the only question remaining is whether or not he is delicious...
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
"
TrashMe wrote:
Really you only need to create two more ranks:

Initiate: no access to guild tabs
Senior Officer: Access to senior tabs

That allows you to feel safer letting in new recruits, and sticking really expensive crap to be shared restricted to only the most trusted.

Wouldn't be better to have a password login checkpoint of some sort?

Enter guild Stash > Password popup window > Password set & accepted > do your things.

And maybe a Log of who where the ones that last logged in the Guild Stash/Tabs.
"
B34C0N wrote:
"
TrashMe wrote:
Really you only need to create two more ranks:

Initiate: no access to guild tabs
Senior Officer: Access to senior tabs

That allows you to feel safer letting in new recruits, and sticking really expensive crap to be shared restricted to only the most trusted.

Enter guild Stash > Password popup window > Password set & accepted > do your things.

Passwords for guild functionality is a breakable mechanic. Permissions are not.
"
B34C0N wrote:

definitely not what I was thinking. setting up passwords for each individual person can be confusing for all and actual wanting to monitor those who have accessed the guild stash and at what point, serves no purpose without actually knowing what was done within the stash which falls under confidentiality and also serves no purpose but to kill time stalking those in the guild and would lead to wasted stash tabs as no one wants to be monitored. allowing the leader to set different people under different ranks or assigning a specific tab to a certain individual based on guild contributions would be better suited. I do not run a guild that invites everyone to join at the moment. I currently have to weed out the "take-advantage" players before I decide to invite rather than to set them as a certain rank as an entry level and as they establish themselves they would receive a promotion. I also do not want to make everyone who has established themselves in the guild an officer. I like people to earn that rank not to just give it away for room for newcomers.

How about a Guild Update GGG. long overdue as it is. guild were created and then abandoned at Forsaken Masters.
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info