My Alpha Thread

"
Nightblaze1 wrote:
Is there any information on what is to be expected with 0.8.6 patch?

Alpha testers are not allowed to speak about such details out of Alpha forum, but I think I won't break the codex by saying changes are so many and so major that complete realm will be wiped - on monday, everyone starts with LVL 1 character! I have no problems with that, as long as game will go better.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
"
tormenta wrote:
"
Nightblaze1 wrote:

Alpha testers are not allowed to speak about such details out of Alpha forum, but I think I won't break the codex by saying changes are so many and so major that complete realm will be wiped - on monday, everyone starts with LVL 1 character! I have no problems with that, as long as game will go better.

Well... That definitely sounds very interesting!
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
"
tormenta wrote:
"
Nightblaze1 wrote:

- Complete game rebalance
- New passive skill tree
- New endgame content
- Substantially improved client performance in terms of streamlining loading
- The usual dozens of bug fixes
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Absolutely Fantastic Work!!!!

And wow a full wipe!
Maybe us hanging out for invites wont be too far behind when they come.....

Great great work!
Im sure it was a lot of painstaking work but the game will hopefully (from what you've said) be soo much better for it - much appreciated!
Cannot wait to play this game!
The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

Recruiting all new players now!
"
purepower wrote:
And wow a full wipe!
Maybe us hanging out for invites wont be too far behind when they come.....

I guess no one on Alpha looks at LVL as something really important. Most players are just trying each class out there, only few - like me - stick to one class and try to reach endgame content so that comparison of all 4 difficulty levels can be made. Alpha is much more about finding what's wrong than competing vs others.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
Cool, getting close to 0.9 and August!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info