question about new leagues and remove-only stash tabs

I just learned that remove-only stash tab will be there forever if you don't remove all of its content (I thought they would be deleted after certain time).

So does this mean if I don't take out this season's rewards right now I can use them during new march leagues? If so isn't this an "unfair" advantage.

or does it not work like this and only the leagues at the time of clearing/receiving the reward can see those reward tabs?
IIRC you can, but not during the first two weeks.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
IIRC you can, but not during the first two weeks.

thanks for response
but let me clarify(ignoring 2 weeks rule) are you implying that I can get 80 points and get death rush this season right now and if I don't take it out, the remove-only tab will magically appear in the new 4month season that doesn't even exist now? or in other words death rush will appear in the new season when it starts(assuming no 2week rule)?

if so darn I should have saved those rewards for the next 4 month season since I don't plan to play this season.
The race reward tabs show up in all leagues at once and you remove the reward in the league you want. Nothing will change when there are different leagues.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info