Mouze's standard mara build

Does Concentrated Effect attached to Ground Slam:
1)Effect only the radius of the ability. So reduces the 90 degree arc to 63 odd percent?
2)Effect only the distance of the skill. So reducing how far the slam travels forward into the enemies.
3)Both of the above.
Any particular recommendations for the Bandit boosts for this build? I've been having a great time of it so far.
Last edited by Zaps on Feb 1, 2013, 12:49:44 AM
Out of curiosity how do you support the Faster attacks support when it takes so much dex to use?
Do radius talents increase the aoe on sweep and ground slam? Like can u get sweep to be larger then the length of ur weapon?>
why does he use culling strike? it just seems so....underwhelming to me.
Just wanna say 40 now and one shotting everything marauder is super hacks lol.

Thanks for build even though u ruined it so I dont wanna play any other class now :]

Played like 4 other class/builds up to like 40 and none of them come close lol
Last edited by Aziah on Feb 1, 2013, 9:53:20 AM
"
chaossound wrote:
Out of curiosity how do you support the Faster attacks support when it takes so much dex to use?

I would like to know what Dex this build has? For gems such as Faster Attack, Grace aura things like this... Would you want to have more than 100 DEX. Would appreciate if someone using this build at a higher level could let me know this info. Thanks in advance.
Hey Mouze, mind specifying your auras for us? If any?
Hey Mouze, I just looked at your skilltree and realised that it's nearly exactly the same to mine. The only difference is that you take the 3rd Endurance Charge near Duelist and the 4 melee dmg points near the 8 chaos resist point. I took the 6 Armor points (3 Marauder start, 3 mear Unwavering Stance).
I'd like to hear your opinion on these armor talents and also the endurance charge, i assume you took the one from the bandit quest aswell because it's 1 skillpoint vs 2 for the one in the south. Do you think 7 endurance charges are better than 6 with more base armor and why is that?
"
Riltro wrote:
Hey Mouze, mind specifying your auras for us? If any?

Blood Magic rules you out of using % based auras, which just leaves Grace, Wrath & Anger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info