If chaos can't be reflected, shouldn't not be able to leech?

Chaos is uncontrolable which is why it cannot be reflected

same thing should apply to life leech on chaos damage, you cannot control it to bring you back life
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
What?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Well if you are trying to get Voltaxic nerfed, people won't give a fuck cause they can still use LGOH. Other than this, I don't really see any other form of chaos damage that you can leech significant life from.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
"
Well if you are trying to get Voltaxic nerfed, people won't give a fuck cause they can still use LGOH. Other than this, I don't really see any other form of chaos damage that you can leech significant life from.
Not trying to nerf anything
just trying to buff the game logic

flat chaos skills and spells will grow in number and also, people tend to choose Add chaos damage to bypass reflect.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 3, 2014, 11:28:41 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

GGG only follows logic when it coincides with what they want, any other time they don't give a fuck.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

I think you have more pressing problems than that when you want to improve the game logic. I'd start with the goats that walk like man and cast magic shields and fireballs.
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

GGG only follows logic when it coincides with what they want, any other time they don't give a fuck.
seems they dont want a balanced game

Elements have 1 bonus (status effect) and 1 downside (reflect)
Physical have 1 semi-bonus (phys leech) and 1 downside (reflect)
chaos have 3 bonus ( Poison,bypass ES and no reflect)
"
ahcos wrote:

I think you have more pressing problems than that when you want to improve the game logic. I'd start with the goats that walk like man and cast magic shields and fireballs.

They are men in goat masks. The magic shields are just regular shields and the fireballs are just bullets, but the areas they inhabit are filled with the gas from Jacob's Ladder.

Your move.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
"
ahcos wrote:

They are men in goat masks. The magic shields are just regular shields and the fireballs are just bullets, but the areas they inhabit are filled with the gas from Jacob's Ladder.

Your move.

thanks for replying this

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 4, 2014, 10:35:58 AM
"
( Poison,bypass ES and no reflect)

Woot, did i miss something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info