Dogs vs Cats...

Have two dogs thinking about adopting one more dog or cat... Cats I'm afraid their urine will stink up the condo... So I am leaning towards a dog but breaks my heart to see sooooo many cats that need a home. I can't decide.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Feb 3, 2014, 9:45:02 PM
They can get along. My cat likes to sleep next to the dog.

Litter box changing sucks. Force my daughter to do it. (And some dogs love eating cat poop. We have to protect the box area to prevent theft.)

LMAO... Anyways can't dogs get that parasite from kitty litter as well?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Gorilla wins.

My real two loves of my life. Thinking of getting another one or a cat like yourself.

But the wife Is kind of allergic to cats sadly. But I've never have had a cat In my life and would love to "try it out".
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Cats can be awesome, but the can be so stuck up.

They're great if they aren't totally self absorbed.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I have both in my house. They seem to get along fine, to the point that they have developed a game where the cat actually chases the dog. As Moon said though, litter duty does stink and dogs seem to think the box is a tasty buffet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info