Museum Boss again, killing my tank

The past two weeks I think I've been in one party that didn't rip or runaway to these 2 bosses.

Last night my facebreaker goes in with 4 people and accidentally clicked cyclone, wound up toward the back of the mobs and instantly died. Not even sure what killed me. I notice I had taken off about 50% of the life from them and wasn't even really set up for cyclone. So at 9k armor buffed to about 15k with determination, I die instantly. I have end charges on cyclone and IC and Molten on CoDt. None of it helps and this map only had a minor mod on it.

The last time I tried with double-bosses, cyclone optimized to about 15k dps, same result. Spin out into crowd and just die. Even loaded a granite so must have had 25k armor or more.

I don't feel they are unbeatable but it just seems I don't have character that can do it. The most successful kill I ever saw was over in 30 seconds, a mara slammer stunned them all and someones spells took out the rest.

But I want to beat them with my tank, the tankiest I have anyway. He has cyclone, IB, and Dominating Blow available. 35% block, 4k health.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1g_-lLbTY

I had no problem or whatsoever, I was disappointed badly.
Didn't even had to separate them.

Cover your leech, make sure you leech 20% of you life per second (24% if you have a 20Q LL gem).
Use endurance charges and Arctic Armour, especially Arctic Armour.
Use Enfeeble.
Well I can't use Arctic but yep, always forget enfeeble.
I guess I can try to put leech in the cyclone and lose some dps.

I think that's the problem with some of these bosses: there is no in between, you either own it or die. Sorry your so OP :) do you have some spell block in that set up?
You want either block, dodge, AA or good armor with LL. What do you want spell block for?
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
You want either block, dodge, AA or good armor with LL. What do you want spell block for?

Doesn't the one guy have chaos-based ethereal knives?
I don't believe so. Iirc they are all attack based. But, i could be wrong, haven't stormed that castle in awhile.
Yes, the one uses chaos EK. The whipping miscreant. It's the first 3 ads from the dominus fight. That is most likely what is killing OP.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Ah, ok a nice mix then. My defense when running that map and hoping for twinned was around: 3.5k armor, 4.5k life (200 regen), lvl 17 AA, MoM, 24% block, 8% evade, max res and 0% chaos (not negative) + typical CWDT.
I figured out what is probably doing me in: I wear Abysuss plus my chaos was at -60%. Now I got to -30% but wont try again until at least 0.
Abyssus works great in conjunction with immortal call.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info