Anyway to bind more keys to skills?

I'm using more than 8 skills, is there anyway to get more skill slots?
aawefawef
bump
No, it's the max.

If you use multiple auras, you can use only 1 slot for all of them, cast the first, then change your slot to the second...
Yes you can have all the skills in the game ativated from 1 key, changing after starting each!

But it is just a nuances to do and is especially hurting builds with many auras!

It is just F...... anoying plz, just give us more keys to bind!

It will not give an atvantage to any build over otehr builds it just removes a problem!
I agree. What's the point of having more slots open at higher levels if you can't use the skills? Support gems, sure, but I'd still like to tie some more skills on.
"
Pokeaman wrote:
I agree. What's the point of having more slots open at higher levels if you can't use the skills? Support gems, sure, but I'd still like to tie some more skills on.

You should only need to have 6 fully linked skills anyways.
Head
Chest
Weapon
Offhand
Boots
Gloves
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
As for this, I believe that there is a consideration for good user interface design to give merit to.

GGG designed all of the elements of this game, borrowing from the works of past game developers, and balanced their system according to what they believe is the best that can be done with their system.

Having 20 skills that you can activate at any given time could definitely work in an MMO such as World of Warcraft, and I personally believe that is where a lot of PoE's players come from with these types of posts.

However, given the min/max style of character creation that this game has intended, and the method that players become more powerful by linking support gems together to become stronger versions of yourself, I believe that the current user interface is ideal and well suited for most players.

In your original post, if you would like to edit and let us know the exact spells and links you are using, I think it would go a great way in helping us readers understand the exact situation you are experiencing, and possibly help you by providing our opinions and support in making your characters stronger rather than just having more options that are less powerful in clearing content.

Hope that helps, and I look forward to seeing your skill gem choices.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
I use Fireball and flammability, these are constant casts
I also have 3 types of minions (spectre, Skeleton, Zombie), they die a lot, also constant casts.
I also use a spell totem and an aura.

Thats 5 keys and 2 mouse buttons.
I would like to also have vulnerability, fire trap and molten shell linked, unfortunately I can't
So I have a char thats capable of generating massive damage but instead I die often because my HP has paid the penalty.
If I was able to use all the skills I can equip it would balance my 800hp in Merciless ACT2
If I get touched I usually die.
Most bosses kill me multiple times.
"
Kissan wrote:
No, it's the max.

If you use multiple auras, you can use only 1 slot for all of them, cast the first, then change your slot to the second...

oooh that's so old school and challenging!! i love this game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info