HowlingSlayer's Raging Army Scion // Cast on Crit Raging Spirits ~ Hardcore viable!

No, sorry. All of the characters gear has gone somewhere else. A stone of Lazhwar helped me sometimes with mana issues and its cast speed and I snapshotted my Zombies sometimes with a Sidhebreath and a Queen's Decree.
I did not really wear anything to push damage but a 4L Searing Touch (which pushes the Spirits dmg by a lot). I have nearly all leveling uniques, so I guess a lot of my power came from that. Especially since I had a lot of good links due to that.
But I didn't really need anything besides of resists and mana. And a +1/+2 helmet.
I don't know if you are playing with Zombies, but they are very strong too.

But I have to correct something from my last post:
I went for all the minion dmg notes and the duration notes first without picking survivability notes, which helped me a lot.

I can't say how it is without a Searing Touch, but my killing speed was the highest I ever had (no boss in cruel lived longer than 4 seconds, even not the Weaver or Dominus; can't remember the time on Merc bosses but it was similar).

There was a time in which I felt too weak for a few levels, somewhere in between 25 and 35.
From ~level 40-60 I would say that my Zombies were as important as my Spirits.
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Feb 21, 2014, 9:35:05 AM
it would be nice to get an update on this.
what are the changes in 1.1 that affects this build? still viable?
Boas, sou portugues e queria jogar com povo brasileiro/portugues.

Jogas apenas na Torment?

Abraço

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info