Mad's Flameblaster

Yello.
I love fire based skills so when Flameblast came out I just couldn't resist. Big BOOM! and burning included? Count me in. I decided I will quickly level my Scion in parties from the beggining to end of Merc. I must tell you lads, it was a blast! The only unique I really needed was The Searing Touch (hey ho, what a surprise). I was clearing packs of mobs faster than burning discharger in 5-6 people parties. But enough of this, here is the build I really enjoy playing :D

The Skill Tree:

I changed skill tree numerous of times while leveling up due to testing different combinations. Will still probably adjust it bit more, cause why not:).

I think up to level 70 I was using 4l Searing, then I decided to try and 6s it. That was done in 30 Jewelers and first fusing 5l it. Weehee. Links in 5l: Flameblast/faster casting/chance to ignite/Ele proliferation/fire penetration. I could probably skip faster casting and run concentrated effect instead.

After saving up loads of currency I decided to buy 6l Searing Touch. Not a single seller online for two days...All or nothing I thought and swapped all my exalteds to fusings. 1020 fusings ready to go! 6l after 170 weeeheee.

Enough of my blabering, there is my gear:

Spoiler

I recently acquired Voidbringers and Rainbowstride just to test tehm out and see how this build works with them. I still swap them out for my rare gloves and boots on half regen maps.

Spoiler

If would like to insert Empower into viodbringers to bring my AA to 22 which I will do soon.

Right now I have 3.2k life 5.8k mana of which 1.5k is available. 630 mana regen/s. Running Purity/Discipline/Haste/Clarity/AA. If I swap to rare gloves and boots I can skip purity and have 2.2k mana free. I use fast life regen pots.

How my gameplay usually look like?

Enter the map, find the mob and cold snap trap it. EE triggers and I am already channeling. BOOM! If I crit there is no leftovers (which is kinda bad as no bodies to proliferate) if I don't everything burns down fast enough. If heavy resist mob I cold snap again to trigger -50% to fire again. Simple enough. I VERY RARELY use ele curse. There is no big need for it really unless fighting higher map bosses.

Anyways, if you got to the end of my ramblings, well done you! Thank you for reading and any suggestions are highly appreciated. Also any questions you can hit me up in game on Mad_CheeryLittlebottom.

Godspeed fellow exiles!

I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info