Legacies and why they are the best items to invest in the long run.

i wonder if aegis aurora will be next? heh
Most likely, its to damn op not that im complaining :).
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Hi

Yup did that with facebreakers, bought some shitty ones over 900 each for gcp or 2 sold for exalts.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
*soul taker is great weapon for a mediocre build archetype (aegis tanks) that just happens to be fotm - there is no reason to pay 180 exalt for a weapon that makes your dps go from zero to barely noticeable.

-nerfing aegis will greatly depreciate this item

*shavrones worth is currently solely dependent on when crown of eyes gets nerfed but until then its the most overpowered enabler in the game (ONLY when paired with crown).

-nerfing crown will dumpster kick this pos item back to 70 exalts

*the analysis on koams is correct, this is the single most extrinsically powerful item in the game next to voltaxic.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 2, 2014, 2:36:03 PM
Suggestion: work "Hall of Shame" into thread title.

Otherwise: 11/10
"
1988288 wrote:
Except there will be higher tier items, as it's promised up to 10 acts. And I hardly doubt that there won't be any competing, not-so-hard-acquired uniques/rares.

That's not true. GGG has said that they do not want to added higher level gear or items along with new acts. They do not promote gear inflation.
How can anyone be sure that GGG won't change their policy on the existence of legacy items?

P.
"
Nephalim wrote:
-nerfing crown will dumpster kick this pos item back to 70 exalts

Let's not forget that GGG's way of nerfing items is to stop releasing the OP versions of it and start introducing the dumbed-down version of them.

Nerfing CoE will just increase the price of legacy versions of it. Will the price of Shavronne's really decrease then?
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
[Removed by Support]
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Feb 3, 2014, 9:21:54 AM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by LSN on Feb 3, 2014, 9:23:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info