Enjoy your experience and community

Alright, I've just been reading several threads. Tons of problems like crashes on loading screens, lag pikes, errors and much more in Open Beta. Some people have been playing in Closed Beta for several months and never had such issues before.

Still HC league mode is up and out of control. These problems hurt playing experience a lot.

Anyway, despite a frustrating experience in itself, condescending and retarded responses from the forum "community" are flowing, even from a diamond supporter mod. Replies are like :

- yes. dust your self off and try again. (what about "No, I'll just uninstall and tell people how bad my experience was" ?)

- Get a better Internet/computer. (without even knowing your settings, configuration, connection, etc...)

- I fixed it reading the forum, do the same and stop whining." (yeh, there is a guy spamming such things in every thread he can)

- I payed to support the staff, I think I'm more concerned than you are. Quit blaming.

I'm sure, in the end, GGG will get what they deserve. Obviously, It has already started.

RIP.
It is true that some issues didn't occur in Closed Beta as much like disconnects. However they were not expecting the huge turnout they got.

I trust the experience will get better and will continue to support GGG in their efforts.

If they release the game and still have these issues then it may be time to reevaluate the situation. But as was stated this is still a beta.
Vengeance of the Fallen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info