Lightbane Raiment... Nerfed?!?!?!?!

Interesting. I thought it was one of those cases where the unique referenced a mechanic, and any change to that mechanic would indirectly change the unique as well. I never knew the item carried a hidden stat.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
What's more interesting is why this item exists and who thought this would be an acceptable change. It has to be the worst unique in the game now as it's not even useful for leveling. Guess I'll stop playing Nemesis and move onto another game as who knows how long it will be until they fix it, if they ever do.
bump. While I appreciate the response, unfortunately divining the item had absolutely nothing to do with what I was looking for. I would like to know why this item was nerfed to a level 10 skill gem that does minuscule damage and if it may be changed in the future.
Last edited by BalSagoth1 on Feb 1, 2014, 1:12:10 PM
As a new player you might not know this, but GGG has the ability to quickly fix these sorts of things, if they do indeed feel it's a bad change, and/or the players do.

I would wait for an official response on the matter, and see if GGG has anything to say about it, or possibly reverting it.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
I understand that, I'm just worried that since GGG responded that I didn't update the item, they won't come back to check that the item is actually still ruined. I've spent two weeks of in-game play time on this item, and I'm still a bit salty.
Last edited by BalSagoth1 on Feb 1, 2014, 3:34:53 PM
"
BalSagoth1 wrote:
I understand that, I'm just worried that since GGG responded that I didn't update the item, they won't come back to check that the item is actually still ruined. I've spent two weeks of in-game play time on this item, and I'm still a bit salty.

Pretty much 2 weeks wasted, I highly doubt they are going to fix this anytime soon. (means really fucking long actually)
Old april 2012 account got stolen
Just bug Qarl about it. He'll fix it if he gets bugged enough :P
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
I don't agree with GGG when it comes to nerfing this particular unique. Majortiy of the players in this game thought it was trash prior to the nerf. But it really was useful in my opinion. Now its completely garbarge. I really hope that someday that this unique will become much better. I had a build that revolved around this unique chest item.
Permanent Hardcore only.
I feel you. This reminds me of my Chaos/DoT build that started when the new leagues started. I thought it would be nice to have a character that could focus on defense because there weren't many passive nodes to buff those skills (only increased duration) that would also get buffed by a coming patch, because that was promised.
Then came DoT patch #1. All of my damage was cut to about 30%. The character was wrecked. Nodes that buff chaos and DoT damage were to follow in the next patch. What the...? I stopped playing for two weeks because killing took double the time on an already slow character.
DoT patch #2 added the nodes, forcing me to take them instead of defensive nodes to get about the same damage I had two weeks before. I went on, started to adjust by acquiring and leveling Concentrated Effect and so on.
Did my build get any better? I don't think so. I have the potential of dealing more damage by sacrificing defense.

So for you I think you may hope for a small damage buff in the future, but you probably won't see desecrated ground return to its former glory or even close to it.
"
Dellusions wrote:
As a new player you might not know this, but GGG has the ability to quickly fix these sorts of things, if they do indeed feel it's a bad change, and/or the players do.

I would wait for an official response on the matter, and see if GGG has anything to say about it, or possibly reverting it.

AH ha ha ha ha ha ha

When has GGG EVER fixed a blatant mistake. That wasn't just a nerf.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Feb 4, 2014, 10:56:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info