Thread No #777777 - Some say posting increases drop rate

"
ImRight wrote:
"
Pavshaus wrote:
It's true... every time I post in off topic...

Spoiler
my IQ drops a bit.

Surely IQ's are not measured after 0 Pavshaus?

Spoiler

Ahhaaa! You would think that would be true but you would be mistaken!

Since the advent of forums they have developed a mathematical formula that apparently continues to measure IQ beyond Zero! What was discovered was that stupid people actually drain the IQ of others at a determinable rate. The rate of brain drain can be expressed in terms of X = (1.234(Y/Z) x Z/R) per millisecond , where X is the rate of drain, Y is number of stupid people in the room, Z is the total number of people in the room and R is the size of the room in square meters. There have not been many actual recorded measurements however as in all test studies anyone within or viewing the room of the test room over any medium nearly instantly became so stupid they could not solve this simple equation.

I read this on the internet so I know it's true.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Feb 2, 2014, 9:38:05 AM
Few days past since my last post, considering latest drops, I definitely need some boost to RNG, so here I am.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
Pavshaus wrote:
"
ImRight wrote:
"
Pavshaus wrote:
It's true... every time I post in off topic...

Spoiler
my IQ drops a bit.

Surely IQ's are not measured after 0 Pavshaus?

Spoiler

Ahhaaa! You would think that would be true but you would be mistaken!

Since the advent of forums they have developed a mathematical formula that apparently continues to measure IQ beyond Zero! What was discovered was that stupid people actually drain the IQ of others at a determinable rate. The rate of brain drain can be expressed in terms of X = (1.234(Y/Z) x Z/R) per millisecond , where X is the rate of drain, Y is number of stupid people in the room, Z is the total number of people in the room and R is the size of the room in square meters. There have not been many actual recorded measurements however as in all test studies anyone within or viewing the room of the test room over any medium nearly instantly became so stupid they could not solve this simple equation.

I read this on the internet so I know it's true.

Since I absolutely cannot comprehend this, it must be true! I am a Y.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
In on RNG boost thread. Oh and its AJ Lee appreciation day!!

Posting in hopes of better RNG in races.
"
terrex wrote:
Posting in hopes of better RNG in races.

You forgot the gifs. These are mandatory now.

That prancing wrestling girl has me totally mesmerized.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
everyone knwos the TRUE secret to getting rng on yoru side is to fellate everyone in ggg offices;;
"
bhavv wrote:
That prancing wrestling girl has me totally mesmerized.

Go and get your dick wet. ;)
OMG WHY SHE SOOO PERFECT????

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info