UPDATED: Keyboard strokes not recognized; massive "keyboard lag" spikes

still having the same issue... any ideas? have a wireless logitech keyboard with up to date drivers and new batteries. problem remains
Have you tried a different keyboard to verify?
Keyboard are cheap, get another one...
"
DillyOh wrote:
still having the same issue... any ideas? have a wireless logitech keyboard with up to date drivers and new batteries. problem remains

I had this issue with my new Logitech Wave keyboard.

Turns out the issue is that it is "wireless" (not really) and VERY directional. Get closer and change the angle of the receiver.

I ended up running a USB extension cable up my entertainment center, and mounted the receiver so it was pointing at my couch/keyboard. Haven't had a problem since.
Last edited by Drakier on Aug 8, 2014, 9:11:21 PM
Bump.
I have the same problem and it's very frustrating. I run a decoy totem and half the time it doesn't drop it. I've done quite a few times due to this problem.
I'm on a Toshiba laptop.
Bump. I also have the same problem. Tried 2 different wireless keyboards - same thing happens. Also ... my mouse is wireless too and it continues to work no problem ... so I doubt it's some sort of wireless connection.

Only seems to happen in PoE - no other games. Anyone else got this problem and fixed it?

- Zed
a fellow player of mine also has this problem with his laptop. game runs fine but occasionally he can't pickup a wisdom scroll or ctrl+click items from inventory into stash. his latency is fine and shows no spikes, winMTR to frankfurt shows no problems.

we tried alot of things, he got rid of the wireless connection, directly connected the external keyboard, stopped the antivirus software, switched between lockstep and predictive mode ... he says the issue gets better regularily at midnight european time and suspects the frankfurt server to be laggy but i also play on the frankfurt server without lag.

got no clue yet about the reason. next thing to try probably will be the setup of the win internal performance monitor.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hi, i have a laptop avell and i was experiencing the same issue.
After I die a lot in my witch, i was decided to find a solution!
As i am a programmer i was feeling like it was some king of loop problem causing lag on shortcut keypress so:

SOLUTION:

disable VSync on graphics tab!

hope it help someone else.

(Sorry for my bad english)
I had the same problem and what I've discovered is that the problem occurs when you update your nvidia graphics drivers to the latest ones, also reverting back to the old version of the drivers 355.98 and down fixes the problem, what other strange thing happened that concerned the latest graphics drivers is that PoE didn't recognize that my laptop was running dual gpu's and only discovered the integrated intel gpu even if it was forcefully run with the nvidia one, but this one doesn't occur anymore, would be nice if the GGG guys would respond to this and fix these weird driver related stuff, cause I'm forced to run the old version of drivers to play.
100% working solution:

rightclick on PathOfExile.exe and "run as administrator"!
Problem solved, have fun! :)
Last edited by RealAkcora on Dec 23, 2016, 10:14:04 PM
"
RealAkcora wrote:
100% working solution:

rightclick on PathOfExile.exe and "run as administrator"!
Problem solved, have fun! :)

too bad.
it's does'nt work for me :(
my keyboard delay is very lag
it's lag over 5sec omg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info