Flameblast - Failing to do dmg

Hello

My "Flameblast" skill has not been working for over a week. In detail, the skill can be accessed on any of the QWERT, LMB,MMB, or RMB. It will visibly channel and charge up to 10 stages but no damage is taken by any mob in its center or perimeter. I thought I was losing it at first but after testing this skill in a few ways I found it is indeed not working.

Currently it is linked to: Reduced Mana, Faster Cast, and Inc Area. I have attempted to switch the sockets as well with no success. I recorded a short video showing how the skill is failing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8u3oi4iz0tdodsa/PathOfExileSteam%202014-01-29%2000-11-36-25.mov

No one else seems to be having this issue and its really starting to prohibit my game play. Thanks for your help.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Do you have the ancestral bond passive?
RIP Bolto
Last edited by Covert on Jan 29, 2014, 6:21:43 PM
"
Covert wrote:
Do you have the ancestral bond passive?

Confirmed:

@DarqueDiva, this is due to the above passive node being active.
Yes, I do! I looked at that as well and assumed it only applied "when" this feature was activated not all-the-time! Oy! Totally explains it... thank you for that.
this is probably #1000 bug report on this topic and I still dont get it :D

reading Keystone(!) passive description = big problem
creating bug report in english = no problem at all

no offense here, I just find it hilarious
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jan 29, 2014, 7:04:30 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
this is probably #1000 bug report on this topic and I still dont get it :D

reading Keystone(!) passive description = big problem
creating bug report in english = no problem at all

no offense here, I just find it hilarious

So, this was a combination of reading the keystone and misunderstanding the interpretation behind it. Notwithstanding the message you sent here, I assumed that (only) when utilizing two totems you could not use casting skills. I did not presume that this meant can not use other skills 'at all'. Not even thinking about that being a factor in my issue I asked around (including in my guild) and no one came up with a resolution ... but thank you for your thoughtful reply nonetheless.
The wording in this game is pretty literal. If it only applied in certain circumstances it would say so. That being said, this a common mistake, now you know.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info