Victario's Secrets quest

It seems that this quest is bugged. I found an green circle in Sarn Sluns, which shows me the position of Golden Bust quest item. But there is nothing in this circle. I am holding Alt and don't see any items\devices to use. Am I doing something wrong, or this quest is not realized?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's something fishy for me 2 in that quest. I've cleared 100% of all act3 maps multiple times and I cant find the last golden statue... I've done this for hours and I really hate it.

So I have done all other quests possible but it seems that I need to have cleared the quest mentioned to even be able to enter lunaris temple...
Last edited by Bjarmfark on Jan 27, 2013, 9:39:02 AM
I have Problems too. the thing is, i can not access the sewers for the marketplace. I entered the sewers at the warehouses found 1 golden statue, went to slums sewers and found the second. But there is no gate to marketplace sewers. although there are 2 warehouse exits. Maybe that´s just a mistake that´s gonna be fixed. but i am able to access the lunaris temple, no problem.

So it´s just a minor inconvenience for me. i guess it´s gonne get fixed sooner or later.
I´ll wait =)
Last edited by MarSirius on Feb 2, 2013, 1:15:51 PM
Same issue here, also in Sarn Slums, there is a green circle close to the gold Guard captain but nothing within that circle.

Has anyone actually done these quests? Do they work or should I do the other ones in Act 3?
Okay guys, i thought that i got the same problem, but the green circle at the guardians is NOT the place where the quest item is, you have to find the "slums slewers" its a small entry into the underground where u can find the quest item. Just did the quest, easy as fuck ;)

EDIT: the green circle in the slums is just for clarissa or what she is named.
Last edited by vasan on Jan 30, 2013, 3:38:24 PM
erased
Last edited by NikoIvan on Mar 29, 2013, 3:02:47 PM
Its not bugged. Ive completed the quest multiple times.

The Third one is under the Marketplace, in a grate marked on the map with a red circle (zone exit color). This takes you to the Marketplace Sewer (or something like that) where the Bust is.

Sometimes it takes some finding, but is usually near the Catacombs.

And, like the first two, you need to click on the floor to reveal the Bust.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
Thanks, I have completed this quest too. But I think it would be better to remove this green circles from maps (cosmetic issue), where there are no quest items - these circles are quite confusing.
I did not work this quest, I can not find the 3 parts, I went the whole Marketplace Sewers and I have captured the quest, please help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info