Season Six, Event 100: 90 Minute Turbo Solo

No point to kill him at 90 min. You got only level 20-->Dad penalty in sarn and ends with level 24-25.

Sins is just too strong. I went Crypt level 2 but it had an awfully long way and level 2 only had like 2 good filled instances.(1 Trashcan and one time several mobs at geofri)
There are always those 2 fixed champrooms.
Crypt level 2 would be better if the density would be much bigger.

But since sins level 1 is level 19 and got the best density there it's the best zone till 25-26.
It's basically the same issue why everybody hated 2h Races in CB.
The first one in western forest always won because suiciders gave a lot of experience back then.

Also did a stupid mistake that cost me level 24 aside from not staying in sins. I found a light damage corroded blade and sold my rusted sword so I hade to get a second character for a weapon.
Slow start thanks to no portals before brutus, had to log at his door and rerun from prison wp when i realized so i could buy necessary gear to take him down.

Good weapon rng with a 4-7 cold corroded before hailrake, a serrated chopper after brutus and a godly longsword from a chest in coves. Didnt manage to roll a strong poleaxe so that rare longsword never got replaced.

Merveil time wasnt great after the brutus derp so i remained in sins to the end.

Edit: 1-shot the fire merveil daughter with that longsword. Need to see rng like that in a sig run.

"
ZoRoXo wrote:
Not a single player kill Vaal lmao. Maybe time to add some reward points for killing him, I remember back when turbo was signature, people managed to kill him before 70 min sometimes, now with spectral throw it should be even more common.

Not sure its worth the extra time/risk (western, bridge, bandit kills, oversoul kill) in this format, since pyramid is the same level and roughly the same xp.

Did most of the top 20 just stay in sins/western/crypt? Wasnt paying attention to the messages.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Feb 3, 2014, 8:22:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info