Season Six, Event 91: 3 Hour Fracturing Party

It will be the most boring mod possible. I pretty much know an easy way to deal with fracture.

You kill a white/blue/rare and it will spawn 8-13 white copies, which don't fracture(there is no chain fracture)
The fractures yield no experience.

The only place where it might become interesting is Cavern of Anger/Western Forest but that's it.
The only reason those areas will be interesting is because suiciders fracture too.(If not this race mode is pointless)

The only thing which will happen->ST ST ST ST ST.

Don't we got enough ST already?

This could be such an interesting race such as bosses fracturing into white copies. It could even look funny imagine Kuduko turning into 13 normalsized totems.

I hope it gets such negative feedback that it will be reworked in a more interesting way.
"
KoTao wrote:
Doesnt mention if the copies are identical to the originals (without the fracturing mod, obviously) or just whites no matter what.

Spawning groups of harsh rares and 50+ packs of blues could be pretty interesting.

as if anyone killed rares if they fractured. unless every copy dropped loot
so i've never done a race yet and this one is the only party race at the time a friend of mine and i can play together. would anyone want to join us? we are both very unexperienced in races but we both have several high lvl characters on standard.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
"
Summoner wrote:
If I wanted to try fighting a fracturing boss prior to this race; about how long would I need to play a test character in Nemesis to have a good chance of doing so?

Random chance I'd imagine but I met one in 1 week Nemesis I tried for the heck in Prisoners gate. And the Fractured isn't as impressive as I imagined, just a few copies of white mobs from a Rare...
SSF since ~OB
"
uberhasu wrote:
Do the fractures fracture? That would be kind of awesome but would make the full clears kinda tough :)

LOL you'd never get past the first kill if the fractures kept fracturing.... you'd be killing fractures just trying to pick up the first gem.
Don't see why everyone hates this mod already. Obviously it looks pretty dull now, but it's only just being introduced into the races. It'll be way more fun if/when they add turbo/lethal to it in the following seasons.
Last edited by Avantura on Feb 1, 2014, 12:13:16 PM
Be certain to kill every chaos damage mob you see! :D
I enjoy the hell out of fracture mobs, especially since, depending on the mob type, they can be pushovers, or be surprisingly, horrendously, deadly. However, there is a very easy way to deal with fractured mobs in nemesis, and it's called infernal blow. Since regular whites will fracture in this race, the explosions won't be as deadly and won't kill off the new spawns when single-targeting them, but infernal blow and melee splash will still make short work of any packs of decent size. It will also demolish blue packs, and have its usual effect on yellows.
"
boof wrote:
Was excited for this but then saw it was a party race. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

"
Hilbert wrote:
Boring. Make Bosses fracturing too and gerenerate weaker copies....

This will be just another Spectral Throw race.

Both so true and sad
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
Summoner wrote:
If I wanted to try fighting a fracturing boss prior to this race; about how long would I need to play a test character in Nemesis to have a good chance of doing so?

Random chance I'd imagine but I met one in 1 week Nemesis I tried for the heck in Prisoners gate. And the Fractured isn't as impressive as I imagined, just a few copies of white mobs from a Rare...

I wasn't initially impressed by fracturing until a fracturing discharger put paid to my attempt to get 5 points in the one week race.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info