Season Six, Event 82: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

"
Shananiganz wrote:
I work from 7:30am-4:00pm est (does not include commute and such). Is coming home from work and doing a race or two really to much to ask? I'm lucky to squeeze 2-3 races during the work week and they all cut into when I should be asleep.

It's really not much different for you than people in other time zones. They only run four races a day on average and to expect them to always start in your four or five hour window is silly. I'm lucky to race once or twice during the week on workdays, which is about what I expect to be able to do considering the total number of races offered. To expect to be able to do multiple ones in the same night, whether it's one night or every night, is absurd anywhere on a work schedule. Some weeks are better than others for certain time zones, but it isn't constant from one week to the next.

Do the math. You aren't getting screwed over.
"
Shananiganz wrote:
I work from 7:30am-4:00pm est (does not include commute and such). Is coming home from work and doing a race or two really to much to ask? I'm lucky to squeeze 2-3 races during the work week and they all cut into when I should be asleep.

I can't really comment on this week without being able to see the finished events. However, have you looked beyond this week? Next week and the week after each offer 8 races starting from or after 5pm and finishing by midnight.

Or were you really hoping for more than 1 race per day?
"
Quezacotl wrote:
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:

Level 32: 10 Reward Points
Level 27-31: 7 Reward Points
Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
Level 18-22: 5 Reward Points
Level 14-17: 4 Reward Points
Level 10-13: 3 Reward Points
Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point

Is there anything stopping people from making a ton of characters and leveling them to 6?

You only get points for your highest level surviving character. Only descent races allow you to get points for multiple toons.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/650878

basic racing guide.
This is true next week looks pretty good. As far as me acting like a 12 year old..... And being a working adult...last I checked it was people like me with jobs who are supporting this free game your playing so shut the hell up.
So the trick to surviving these races is apparently utter garbage rng.
White tribal act 1 until a low 50% wood splitter.
Low 50 poleaxe and a ton of time wasted going back and forth on the vendor selling double axes because they kept rolling low 50s as well.
Then the icing on this dumpster run cake, blood rage drops near the end.
Fuck this game...

I can confirm that Race rewards are dropping in actual Signature races (Vaal drop)
"
semioldguy wrote:
"
Shananiganz wrote:

It's really not much different for you than people in other time zones. They only run four races a day on average and to expect them to always start in your four or five hour window is silly. I'm lucky to race once or twice during the week on workdays, which is about what I expect to be able to do considering the total number of races offered. To expect to be able to do multiple ones in the same night, whether it's one night or every night, is absurd anywhere on a work schedule. Some weeks are better than others for certain time zones, but it isn't constant from one week to the next.

Do the math. You aren't getting screwed over.

Does the really slow week have anything to do with the week race? I guess i don't really understand what holding a race entails.. is this something they automatically set up to start? honestly this is why I cringe whenever i hear people say to buff the point rewards, more points per race=less races=less races falling in peoples free time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info