100% Cpu Usage

Hi Guys,

I have the same problems like many of the players according to the forum search results.
My Fps is frequently spiking between certain ranges (30,60,30,60...)
In my case the problem is that my cpu is at 100% load (all 6 cores)
I can force poe to use for example core 5/6. Then the ingame fps is nearly the same but only the cores 5/6 are at 100% the other cores are working normaly.

My System:
AMD 1100T Hexacore
8GB Ram
Nvidia 560Ti

There must be a problem with poe and amd or with poe and multicores. I can play everything else very fine on my machine.

Any suggestions, fixes ore help?
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 4:53:45 AM
Same problem here. I have Intel i5 3450- 4 cores running at 3400 mhz. The cpu reaches 95% load sometimes. There must be something wrong.
Same here using i7-3770K I have 100% CPU usage on all 8 threads...
yea CPU overheating too.
HEY!!! GOT MILK!!!
I have the same problem, i usually play over my laptop and i have noticed that cpu utilization is 100% all the time. First i thought that it was due to my laptop, but i reinstalled it and had the same problem again.

I also installed the game on my desktop, tried the game there, same thing happened, so....

"
Djole156 wrote:
I have the same problem, i usually play over my laptop and i have noticed that cpu utilization is 100% all the time. First i thought that it was due to my laptop, but i reinstalled it and had the same problem again.

I also installed the game on my desktop, tried the game there, same thing happened, so....

Don't necro-bump year old threads.

Instead, if you have an issue, research it on here (like you did to see old threads) and attempt what is in them to see if it works for you. If you get no solution, then post your OWN thread clearly describing your problem and what you've attempted to diagnose or fix the issue. Then we can assist you on your own problem rather than diverting a prior thread.

Please also read the "Rules" sticky post at the top of the forum for more information regarding this forum.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
Djole156 wrote:

Don't necro-bump year old threads.

Instead, if you have an issue, research it on here (like you did to see old threads) and attempt what is in them to see if it works for you. If you get no solution, then post your OWN thread clearly describing your problem and what you've attempted to diagnose or fix the issue. Then we can assist you on your own problem rather than diverting a prior thread.

Please also read the "Rules" sticky post at the top of the forum for more information regarding this forum.

instead of being rude and padding your forum posts how about link him the 'threads' your referring to,,,

OMG that would be productive
I wasn't being rude to pad my post count... It's really hard to support people successfully when they don't follow the process and read the threads.

Which threads do you want me to link? The "Rules" sticky post? I figured that's pretty easy to find and actually is a lot more work for me to back out of my post to copy the link to edit my post and insert it. I shouldn't have to hand you a solution or post on a silver platter.

The only people that should be posting in a specific thread are the original poster and those providing direct support to that poster. Otherwise you're in the wrong place. This also isn't the appropriate venue to vent your opinion of my post or support methods.

Either take it up in PM or complain to support directly if you feel it's a problem.
Same problem here amd2x2 cpu won't go below 90% useage...any sugestions?
I had the same issue. Turning off "Engine multithreading" in Graphics option solved it for me.
Last edited by Azgrim16 on Feb 26, 2017, 4:54:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info