So I was just given a friend invite...

But I don't have any friends... Does anyone want to become my friend? My friends typically give me beta access to other sweet up and coming games in exchange for access to a beta they want.

Just sayin... Would love to give it out, but would also love to try something else :) Seeing as these are pretty exclusive, it'll have to be something I'm actually interested in trying.

i'M PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN FIREFALL AND CS:GO...
Last edited by kevn86 on Sep 14, 2011, 2:09:03 PM
Me, forever ^_^

Oh, wait, i skipped the other betas thing. Well, i usually can get keys for MMOs, but i have none at the moment :(

I would, in the chance of getting a beta key from a friend invite, oblige in the upcoming future :)
Last edited by Mimoseth on Sep 14, 2011, 1:58:51 PM
I try to get into plenty of betas...but atm I dont have anything new and exciting coming out.
Ill be ur friend for the rest of ur life :D

and i make delicious cupcakes
i guess id be ur friend, are u a cool cat?

edit: if ur friendship is based off the need for trades ill pass. that ain't no friendship there
22/m/pa looking for friends haha
if beta wont come to me then i will come to it!
Last edited by havocefk on Sep 14, 2011, 2:33:09 PM
Would be very interested :)
Beta key or not, even though one would be appreciated, I'm down for being friends. :P
Just another player, waiting patiently for his chance at beta.

Also, I am interested in meeting exciting people to play with.

Need a friend? Feel free to message me for convos! YES Homo!
Grats on the friend invite... seems like they're becoming more infrequent, or at least they're being posted publicly less often.

As for who gets yours, I'd recommend giving it to someone who's been registered, active, and waiting a long time (and no, I'm not included in that group). Build some karma in the community, and I'd be willing to bet it'd be remembered.

If you do choose to give it away for other possible beta invites, I'm always signing up for different betas for different games, and usually don't have the time to play all of them... I'd gladly give you future beta invites I didn't use.
For Bob's sake, it's not rocket surgery.
I would love a beta key for PoE. I've been a member since july.

I maybe got a vindictus eu beta key ( beta starts tomorrow i think ) other than that i dont have any beta keys for the moment =(
full copy of FFXIV interest you? Its a crappy MMO but it is free to play for the forseeable future.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info