Content Update 1.0.6 Video Preview and Deployment Date

Ugh this means another day added before the race rewards/ linking shop items is fixed? It's been 8 days already.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Just interesting: does these flaming skulls has their HP? It's tagged as a minion skill, right? Or it's just a projectile with skull skin. Asking because it's curious: Do 'Minion instability' will affect this?

Anyway, new stuff looks cool and interesting, should try it.
Cheers GGG.
still no pvp :(((

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
What's up with the video quality this time?
Only 360p available this time?

This is an issue with Google Chrome, it's been like this for a while :\ it doesn't do that with Firefox.
Tech guy
Last edited by Warrax on Jan 27, 2014, 8:27:28 AM
So many GGG replies in this thread. so much love such no-lifing much minion skills xD

and lol @ Chris 17 hour shift.

Spoiler

"Hi, I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games and I haven;t slept for 17 hours straight.
Sleep or RIP!"

Last edited by Snookdog on Jan 27, 2014, 8:29:49 AM
No summoner boosting, ty Chris and ur dev ppl. Next time compensate the nerfed CoD pls. New troll item, this time a staff xD +18% damage taken.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
I think i will check the game with 1.1.0 patch. At the moment when it is about 4 weeks till end of Nemesis, i find no motivation to grind PoE at all. I will build my lust toward the new league.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Would love a bit more info on the Desecrate skill. Probably have to wait until it's released though I guess.

Is it a spell? Looks like a trap or mine or something from the skill bar. Seems like there could be some cool potential with it... just no idea how to build it yet.
"
kainaj wrote:
Just interesting: does these flaming skulls has their HP? It's tagged as a minion skill, right? Or it's just a projectile with skull skin. Asking because it's curious: Do 'Minion instability' will affect this?

Cheers GGG.
here's what i think it looks like and works like: the ravens from D2, so they have no HP's and just attk X # of times befor die off. so im thinking that minion instability wont have any affect on them at all
"
banezilla wrote:
"
kainaj wrote:

Cheers GGG.
here's what i think it looks like and works like: the ravens from D2, so they have no HP's and just attk X # of times befor die off. so im thinking that minion instability wont have any affect on them at all

We should just say the truth about this skill:
It's Fireball+Chain with a different skin...

This is pretty much like a Scooter concert: Changing a single line in a song, wont make it a new song ;)
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Jan 27, 2014, 8:53:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info