Content Update 1.0.6 Video Preview and Deployment Date

the skill effects look cool, however there's one thing I'm really disappointed with.

I expected the minion buffing skills to put an aura around the minions, like the bone offering one should be a rotating bone shield, would have looked so cool! Are there any plans to update it to look like this? Please make it so!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Moose65 wrote:
Chris, was that a typo or did you misquote the unique entirely?

The item says that allies gain 18% Increased damage and the wielder takes 18% Increased damage. However, in the video you said that nearby allies take Increased damage, making it idea for solo summoners? (Minions taking increased damage simply isn't worth the curse bonus......)

So which is correct? If it indeed does make allies take Increased damage, that is a horrible idea because it'll be used as a griefing tool.

Either I'm going crazy (which is possible, it was a 17 hour workday), or the text changed between the time I wrote the script and when I recorded the video. I had another developer explain the Unique to me (to double check my understanding) and he explained that it hindered nearby allies also. I'll check into it tomorrow. It could just be that none of us here can read! I would normally check with Rory or Carl, but both are away this week.

Thanks for somewhat clearing that up. If it truly does work that way, I can only see it being used as a tool to grief people in your party, especially if it works like Leer Cast and stacks.

Hopefully it works as the item states, and not as you quoted it :(

Thanks for a great game and I hope you get caught up on some rest :)
Thanks for keeping the game fresh and vibrant with all your regular updates. This stuff is fantastic!
"
NeoRussia wrote:
the skill effects look cool, however there's one thing I'm really disappointed with.

I expected the minion buffing skills to put an aura around the minions, like the bone offering one should be a rotating bone shield, would have looked so cool! Are there any plans to update it to look like this? Please make it so!

Nope. The screen clutter with most summoners would be mental. Same reason I removed the shared aura graphics from party member's. To be honest it wouldn't really look good either. Ited just me more noise to combat for no reason. There is a little particle effect that plays on your minions when effected though. Its just not as large as you had hoped.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
So, Chris wrote that new trading system will be introduced before 1.1 update. On other news, i have read that 1.0.6 is going to be a last update before 1.1

Any idea when it will come up?

#notlovingsummonerupdate
I've read a post that trading won't make 1.1.0 so it will be later I assume
is there anything that will prevent absurd cast on critical strike builds with that skull skill?

because any cocs build worth their name will be able to create 20+ skulls with ease.

also my fire det dead build would like to know what is the hp of summoned corpses. is it 100% of area level mobs or something lower. does totem reduce that hp?

if not: spell totem+desacrate+minion life (if works) and det dead. that is going to be insane.. det dead already can one shot packs..
"
ald4r1s wrote:
So, Chris wrote that new trading system will be introduced before 1.1 update. On other news, i have read that 1.0.6 is going to be a last update before 1.1

Any idea when it will come up?

#notlovingsummonerupdate

Errrrr? The trade update was confirmed to be AFTER 1.1. It's NOT included in 1.1.
Desecrate has a cooldown/charges mechanic like traps...sigh, too bad for anyone hoping to use it as a main skill.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
why we dont get a timer on flesh/bone offerings duration?
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info