Content Update 1.0.6 Video Preview and Deployment Date

"
Refuses to trade me any fish!

Love you guys. :D

What's up with the video quality this time?
Only 360p available this time?

Thanks for the juicy preview! <3
You say that the unique item buffs Nearby Allies experience damage taken, yet that isn't what the tooltip says. The tooltip implies your allies damage OUTPUT is buffed.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Chris, was that a typo or did you misquote the unique entirely?

The item says that allies gain 18% Increased damage and the wielder takes 18% Increased damage. However, in the video you said that nearby allies take Increased damage, making it idea for solo summoners? (Minions taking increased damage simply isn't worth the curse bonus......)

So which is correct? If it indeed does make allies take Increased damage, that is a horrible idea because it'll be used as a griefing tool.
Hello,

Im pretty new to this game but with this patch do we have to respec our passive build, just asking ;)

Thank you for the ansewer.
"
Pakajoka wrote:
Hello,

Im pretty new to this game but with this patch do we have to respec our passive build, just asking ;)

There was no mention of skill tree changes; and those are the only thing that triggers a respec.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Moar shitty unique items!

Moar desync!

Moar zero pvp!

Moar mtx!

WOOT WOOT

man shut up it will come i think these guys are working hard enough as it is i comend all of you at ggg you made like the most awesome arpg ever keep up the good work
"
Moose65 wrote:
Chris, was that a typo or did you misquote the unique entirely?

The item says that allies gain 18% Increased damage and the wielder takes 18% Increased damage. However, in the video you said that nearby allies take Increased damage, making it idea for solo summoners? (Minions taking increased damage simply isn't worth the curse bonus......)

So which is correct? If it indeed does make allies take Increased damage, that is a horrible idea because it'll be used as a griefing tool.

Either I'm going crazy (which is possible, it was a 17 hour workday), or the text changed between the time I wrote the script and when I recorded the video. I had another developer explain the Unique to me (to double check my understanding) and he explained that it hindered nearby allies also. I'll check into it tomorrow. It could just be that none of us here can read! I would normally check with Rory or Carl, but both are away this week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
dominatingd wrote:
"
Moar shitty unique items!

Moar desync!

Moar zero pvp!

Moar mtx!

WOOT WOOT

man shut up it will come i think these guys are working hard enough as it is i comend all of you at ggg you made like the most awesome arpg ever keep up the good work

sorry I forgot only praises are welcome here

Best game ever!
GGG you are the best software/game company ever
"
Summoner wrote:
"
Pakajoka wrote:
Hello,

There was no mention of skill tree changes; and those are the only thing that triggers a respec.

Oh ok agree, just noticed it was about gems skills x) thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info