Content Update 1.0.6 Video Preview and Deployment Date

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jan 27, 2014, 5:45:07 AM
"
Looks cool. I am a bit disappointed by the desecrated ground effect. I am not sure what I expected but it wasn't that.

I believe that it has been in game since a Unique was added (a while ago) that introduced it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
To clarify: Desecrated ground was already in the game, but it's art has been updated with this patch alongside the desecrate skill, for a variety of reasons.
"
Moose65 wrote:
Chris, was that a typo or did you misquote the unique entirely?

The item says that allies gain 18% Increased damage and the wielder takes 18% Increased damage. However, in the video you said that nearby allies take Increased damage, making it idea for solo summoners? (Minions taking increased damage simply isn't worth the curse bonus......)

So which is correct? If it indeed does make allies take Increased damage, that is a horrible idea because it'll be used as a griefing tool.

Either I'm going crazy (which is possible, it was a 17 hour workday), or the text changed between the time I wrote the script and when I recorded the video. I had another developer explain the Unique to me (to double check my understanding) and he explained that it hindered nearby allies also. I'll check into it tomorrow. It could just be that none of us here can read! I would normally check with Rory or Carl, but both are away this week.
To clarify, the staff increases damage dealt by nearby allies, not taken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info