Avatar Of Fire + Goddess Scorned

One more thing Charan... Should I put prolif linked to cleave/heavy strike/leap slam or should I only prolif the Herald of Ash? Have you tried any builds yet?
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
"
Quazplum wrote:
But how would that work, since you can only damage via ignite? My brain go boom.

What would happen if you use three dragons, pyre and herald of ash, with proliferation linked to both main skill and HoA is this:
- if you don't have any cold damage on your gear you won't ignite the enemies you're hitting, you will shock them instead
- once you kill them, their corpses will still be there and proliferate shock
- herald of ash will inflict ignite around killed enemies and that ignite will also be able to proliferate if you link prolif with herald
- if you kill those enemies while still ignited they will be destroyed and won't proliferate shock
- but herald will still inflict ignite around them and proliferate it

That said, I've got a molten strike scion using Goddess Scorned at level 75 or something, it's built with elemental auras, of course, and wrath is enough to reliably shock, no need for three dragons if you want it just for that.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info