Avatar Of Fire + Goddess Scorned

"
"
"
feyith wrote:
Why so rare?

Too many high level folks were finding Tipua and throwing it away.

I knew I had bigger plans for the sword so when GGG made the base sword rarer, I had no complaints. I remember when Tipua was less than a chaos orb. Heh.

None can take my legacy Tipua away!

I'm not sure how you got seven tumblers on your stash lock, but just because a lock pick won't reach the back cylinders, doesn't mean we won't find a way in.

I've been chatting up Silk, and for a Faberge rhoa egg, he'll part with the tattered scroll, which he claims was written by the thaumaturge Ekash.

Once we have that lock cracking scroll....

Spoiler
All your base goddess swords are belonging to us! (sorry couldn't resist)

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Sounds nice, especially since you cannot equip RotF, making 100% fire immunity a very hard feat imo.

(i am assuming this renders ignites useless on self, thus could be utilized to "master" it's full power)

I dig. Very curious to see the final piece.

@clive, lol man no 20% quality and linked? o.O!

Why!?
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Wow, someone has a massive grudge. Hate the creator, not the creation. Also, good luck 'coming across' either, given one is in top tier of rarity, and the other can never drop or be chanced...

Sorry for NOT responding sooner, folks.

Eta on Unleashed -- hopefully before act 4, but since it's relying on something act 4 brings, maybe not much before.

We're still balancing the stats. The drawback I want is apparently severe enough to warrant stronger buffs than I proposed.

She will be a one handed sword taking both slots, as ever, but will directly address something that you lose in this bargain. That, as well as the drawback, is her Unleashed.

can't wait.. Bought this bad boy for the lvling potential :D basicly use it for lvling all my C´s

Cheap as f.. aswell :D can't wait to see the end version :)
i currently use the second form for spectral throw and it's awesome. not endgame but for my lvl 32 char. roxx and looks cool.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

woot. lots of interest in these swords. everytime I link it because flood me in PMs asking to buy it.
hey Char, any hints at how good this sword will be?
I was always wondering how good it would be with Elemental Hit :P

It has a good Crit-Chance and about every 3rd hit will be Fire-Damage. So if you get a crit on that one you get fairly decent Burning-Damage. But I'm uncertain. You could combine it with Pyre to get all Ice-Damage converted to fire too and also use Herald of Ice.
"
Emphasy wrote:

It has a good Crit-Chance and about every 3rd hit will be Fire-Damage. So if you get a crit on that one you get fairly decent Burning-Damage. But I'm uncertain. You could combine it with Pyre to get all Ice-Damage converted to fire too and also use Herald of Ice.

Pyre and Chance to Ignite could be pretty awesome.
"
_StoneWall_ wrote:
"
Emphasy wrote:

Pyre and Chance to Ignite could be pretty awesome.

Jepp, the thing is the Damage alone isn't that high, but it has a good crit-chance and a decent attack-speed. And since it burns 50% quicker (which means more and not increased burning-damage per second) it might still be superior for that as a regular foil or a dagger.
Pyre makes the corpses not proliferate tho.

The only other thing I could think to synergise would maybe be

But how would that work, since you can only damage via ignite? My brain go boom.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
Last edited by Quazplum on Nov 20, 2014, 2:38:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info