Avatar Of Fire + Goddess Scorned

It's a nice unique and can work in endgame with the right build but increased resists on enemies currently make playing for ignite a pretty fiddly business, if you don't curse you do crap damage, if the monster is curse-immune you do crap damage, fire penetration does help with initial hit but does nothing for burning.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
ignite chaos would be op
Forum pvp
"
Imagine how much I don't care, and then halve it, and you'll be halfway there.

hehe, Xeno's paradox. A way of saying you will never be able to imagine how much I don't care.
Clever :)

PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
I'd love to use it if I ever found the thing. Alas, I don't think that'll ever happen.
"
hazydoc wrote:
"

hehe, Xeno's paradox. A way of saying you will never be able to imagine how much I don't care.
Clever :)

although, if you're refering to how much you don't care, it's better to have more, as in "the more you don't care". So if you halve it, then take away the remaining half, you'll have 0. Meaning that you don't care but you aren't uncaring either, on a scale of not caring to caring you'd be exactly half way.

sounds like someone cares a little!
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
Proverbs28v1 wrote:
"
digdigo wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

Any end game viable builds with this?

It's not supposed to be an end game unique. Wait until its third form to melt maps.

lol... oro's sacrifice is pretty much 3rd form. You should see the QQ threads of how bad it is.

That is more a result of people not being good at making builds rather than the item being bad.
"
Oro's Sacrifice influenced the design of the third sword, actually.

But if you think Oro's Sacrifice is shit, you probably won't like The Goddess Unleashed.

Then again, you probably don't like The Goddess Bound or The Goddess Scorned either.

The fact that people are even talking about 'end game builds' with a fucking level 28 sword is quite the compliment to my design skills. So thanks for that.

What you really want to think about with Scorned is not what you can do with her at high level, but what you can do with her at the very lowest level. What, you thought 28 was a coincidence?

I found Oro's in Domination, played around with it. Wanted to play with your Goddess Scorned too but it's so fking rare! :(
"
Oro's Sacrifice influenced the design of the third sword, actually.

But if you think Oro's Sacrifice is shit, you probably won't like The Goddess Unleashed.

Then again, you probably don't like The Goddess Bound or The Goddess Scorned either.

The fact that people are even talking about 'end game builds' with a fucking level 28 sword is quite the compliment to my design skills. So thanks for that.

What you really want to think about with Scorned is not what you can do with her at high level, but what you can do with her at the very lowest level. What, you thought 28 was a coincidence?

Darn the fact I didn't had the time to play the game to understand how people still reach xx k HP amounts and such since they've nerfed the life(since I last played months ago).
And also great I stumbled on this thread(till now I was one of those newbie players that tried to make a viable build for end game), now I won't bother till the final form of the sword will be "unleashed", I love your concept of upgradable unique and the sword itself.
But setting that aside, do you mind me if I ask, what would be the final form be? still 1H sword or it will miraculously change to a 2H form?
The Goddes bound was the first unique i found. Back then it had the old name Tipua Kaikohuru.
It was so great for leveling i used it on early levels for all my toons until i found facebreakers :).
When The Goddes Scorned was released i instantly upgraded it and now i'm waiting for the final form.

Can you give a hint, when it will be released CharanJaydemyr?

I'd love to get the final form and am sure you will be able to make a great build out of it :).
Just bought this beauty and really like the 3D art of it.
I'm lvl 89 atm and I will respect my tree to fit for a new build for this.
Hopefully it will be good and I will update my post here.

- Failed
What I did
Took all auras reserved and used elem auras and went to avatar.
elemental hit is my main attack skill but the mana cost way too much and low life leech.
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
Last edited by JuanTamod on May 21, 2014, 6:02:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info