Avatar Of Fire + Goddess Scorned

Will 50% of my physical damage be converted to fire damage or 100%, or maybe even 150%?
"
Will 50% of my physical damage be converted to fire damage or 100%, or maybe even 150%?

never goes over 100%

Any end game viable builds with this?
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
CAKE wrote:

It's not supposed to be an end game unique. Wait until its third form to melt maps.
English is not my first language.
there are some end game viable builds. very very hear dependant though
It's not meant to be an end-game viable unique, it has another for coming out at some point. The "Goddess Scorned Builds" people make all just use Abyssus and Meginord's and that combined with its okay attack speed give you decent damage. The builds are bad, don't really use the unique in any meaningful way, and would be better with any random 2aps foil.
"
CAKE wrote:

I'm running one right now combined it with Abyssus and Meginords. Use a 5K dps ST and heavy strike for single targets.

It's working pretty well, and fun, but you need good gear outside those uniques to make it work and not be too squishy. I'm been doing maps up to lvl 70 without much problem so far (except for a few specific cases like LMP +dmg avian retches...srsly, eff those guys).
"
digdigo wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

It's not supposed to be an end game unique. Wait until its third form to melt maps.

lol... oro's sacrifice is pretty much 3rd form. You should see the QQ threads of how bad it is.
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
The world will burn by Goddess flame. Once full respec is granted The Goddess will be released. Can't wait to get my hands on one and try my build out.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
Oro's Sacrifice influenced the design of the third sword, actually.

But if you think Oro's Sacrifice is shit, you probably won't like The Goddess Unleashed.

Then again, you probably don't like The Goddess Bound or The Goddess Scorned either.

Imagine how much I don't care, and then halve it, and you'll be halfway there.

The fact that people are even talking about 'end game builds' with a fucking level 28 sword is quite the compliment to my design skills. So thanks for that.

What you really want to think about with Scorned is not what you can do with her at high level, but what you can do with her at the very lowest level. What, you thought 28 was a coincidence?

Seems people only find real enjoyment at the end-game, as opposed to everything in-between :/ The mechanics of the Goddess are nice, something I wished more "end-game" uniques had as opposed to being just simply end-game "viable" with "+ or -" to normal stats with a "cool" feature thrown in. Then again if the weapon is crap, or not "OP" enough, it will get ignored regardless of any interesting traits (Rebuke, Prismatic, Oro, Terminus, etc).
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info