Sword & Board Blood Marauder Tank

So my concept is to have a build that uses Single weapon melee and a shield, maximizing health regen, max health, health leech and using Blood Magic.

I want to be a massive tank that primarily uses Cleave, Punishment, Rejuvenation totem, Vitality and Warlord's Mark.

I've got a VERY rough build concept here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SD38fLgpLl8_VEnnUu8Oud1nm9SPGS42uvKcCyjZYVcN-6rzBqC0cD7qGCftrKpZ81orLKfSIZ7NpzAUIFBHGJEB5zboOlLfv4ZgVgRhUp_LYIi_1USesHPstvH0U7sote9OXQBAoCFgdPEY20OcDq0ppViveA2pbu-GvrudDqBCiFrRNgkzdE1N46xZ_o-18q6Tplc64YjxbPZ6uLc-xq5m2RjXNL60c0GHgsfLmNUsI6OKr9pilKBodNhNPC0M9yQlbpfyL_e-cql82f4K8kXnY565

I'm new as of the open beta so there is a lot of testing I haven't gotten a chance to do unfortunately. I'm hopeful someone can help me tweak this build or suggest another build that would work for this. Punishment is negotiable, I just felt it was good as a curse for a tank.

I'm also guessing that any melee abilities will leech life. If not, my abilities will probably be a bit different, but regardless, this is the concept I'm going for. I appreciate any and all help with this.

Thank you.
"Don't you know who I am?"
Last edited by Johnggernaut on Jan 27, 2013, 3:33:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info