Sell Your Summoner Snapshot Gear Now!

"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
GGG are too busy making new microtransactions to care about snapshotting.

Coding is very easy to fix if they would want to.

It already shows what links are linked to the spectres when you summon them. All they'd have to do is do a "check" to see if ( current spectre buff = spectre stats ) and if the stats of spectre are differet than what the "buff" says, de-summon them. It is VERY easy, but GGG only care about the money and making drops harder and harder to get.

Another slow one....

All gems in the game snapshot. ALL of them!!!
Is that hard to understand? If u cast a fireball with gmp and before the fireballs hit I take out the gmp and put in chain the fireballs WONT chain!!! It was snapshotted with gmp already.

To remove snapshotting from the game it would require a complete overhaul of the entire game mechanics. And for what? because you wana QQ that summoners are op somehow? CoD was already removed what are you asking for exactly?
:)
"
Nephalim wrote:
GGG will likely never fix this as there are more important things to prioritize.

Like reducing desync or weather effect fps drops. LMFAO.

We need more mtx's, fuck making the game playable.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
"
"
Nephalim wrote:
GGG will likely never fix this as there are more important things to prioritize.

Yes, because the same guy who creates microtransactions is the same guys who fixes desync.
Hes also the same guy who comes past your house and collects your rubbish so if your bins are ever full blame GGG microtransactions.
"
Warzone129 wrote:

(...)
To remove snapshotting from the game it would require a complete overhaul of the entire game mechanics. And for what? because you wana QQ that summoners are op somehow? CoD was already removed what are you asking for exactly?

Noone is asking them to remove all snapshotting. Only snapshotting for longer effects such as minions should be considered, and it is easy to isolate a feature developed for just such cases.

Tl:DR:
If isMinion == True:
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
"
Warzone129 wrote:

(...)

Noone is asking them to remove all snapshotting. Only snapshotting for longer effects such as minions should be considered, and it is easy to isolate a feature developed for just such cases.

If isMinion == True:

Again for what purpose? Are summoners OP atm or am I missing something?
CoD was already removed. Why should they remove snapshotting when we are struggling to be able to run our auras as it is with gem slots.

Oh I know why! So we are forced to summon 3 of the same specters all the time so there can be even less diversity in summoners. Good idea. You guys should design more games.
Last edited by Warzone129 on Jan 25, 2014, 4:57:24 AM
"
Warzone129 wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
Warzone129 wrote:

(...)

If isMinion == True:

Again for what purpose? Are summoners OP atm or am I missing something?
CoD was already removed. Why should they remove snapshotting when we are struggling to be able to run our auras as it is with gem slots.

Oh I know why! So we are forced to summon 3 of the same specters all the time so there can be even less diversity in summoners. Good idea. You guys should design more games.

I think the current implementation of summoners sucks hard. It is not intuitive, it is outright bad design. No class should rely on snapshotting, because snapshotting is an ugly unintuitive consequence of coding issues.

Whether or not, snapshotting summoners are on par with other endgame builds or not, is a completely different matter. It has absolutely no bearing on my opinion.

Even if snapshotting summoners was the worst and most useless endgame build in the game, I would still want them to remove the snapshotting.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
That's because you have no idea that summoners need to aura stack and to remove snapshotting would destroy the class pretty much since like I said we already struggle to fit the aura gems we run now.

What is the reason to fix one problem that isn't even a problem as far as balance, and in the process create countless others. As you can see they cant even release a CoD gem without being able to foresee the consequences of it applying to minions. And you are asking for a complete overhaul of the summon class for no reason whatsoever.

"
"
Nephalim wrote:

+1 on the weather effects.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
want to report an exploit
to Rory
on 28 de junio de 2013 14:04

i didnt want to report this in the bug section because it is exploitable.

If you equip a 6link armor as lets say Tabula rasa and then you revive 6+ zombies/spectres with the supports you want them to have, you can go into town, change your chest into a different one, only take the zombie/spectre gem and put it in the new chest, after you go out you will keep all the minions.

The exploit is you dont have to have the supports on, you dont even have to have the same spectre/zombie gem, i havent tested this but you could probably have even a 1 gem slot chest, put the spectre/zombie gem in it, and the minion would still have the supports when they where revived.

this does not only applies for chests, it can be done on any other gear part....
steps to reproduce the exploit:
equip tabularasa 1 raise spectre gem, 5 support
go out of town and raise X amount of spectre
go back to town
unequip armor
equip an armor with atleast one blue socket
equip any raise spectre gem in that armor
after you go out of town you can keep all the summons

response

Re: want to report an exploit
from Rory
on 30 de junio de 2013 19:13

Thanks for the information, Benkeia. I'll pass this on to be investigated and fixed up! It sounds like a similar exploit to our Aura system which I'm hoping we'll address soon!

Spoiler
QUOTE" SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON

idk guys it is getting fixed SOON so watch out for the fix.
IGN: RFFP
they fixed the infinite aura bug, or at least one them not even 1 week ago and that was a pretty tricky bug.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info