Sell Your Summoner Snapshot Gear Now!

I see Summoner Gear selling for 10+ exalts (Sunblast belt, Mon'tregul's Grasp etc)

I guess they will be pretty useless when the snapshot nerf comes soon.

Any thoughts?

I think summoner would be completely viable without snapshotting if there were more options than just zombies (i.e being able to focus completely on skeletons or spectres).

Still as it stands, I've seen summoners be successful without snap-shotting. SS just helps alot.
Last edited by mego950 on Jan 24, 2014, 11:07:57 PM
The snapshot fix isn't coming for quite some time, if I interpret GGG's posts correctly.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
The snapshot fix isn't coming for quite some time, if I interpret GGG's posts correctly.

This is correct actually despite I hate Mazul lol

Snapshot is very hard to fix due to coding from what a little birdie told me.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yup no need to sell items now or in the near future :)
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
GGG will likely never fix this as there are more important things to prioritize.

For now (forever) enjoy your minion and aura snapshotting.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 25, 2014, 12:38:51 AM
They probably arent in a huge rush to fix this.

Integrity has never been their strong suit.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Culblade wrote:
I see Summoner Gear selling for 10+ exalts (Sunblast belt, Mon'tregul's Grasp etc)

I guess they will be pretty useless when the snapshot nerf comes soon.

Any thoughts?

Another one doesn't understand that every single active skill gem in this game snapshots. Its the way the game functions.
:)
Last edited by Warzone129 on Jan 25, 2014, 1:39:18 AM
Thought GGG said they didn't see anything wrong with minion snapshotting. And sunblast belt isn't just used by summoners. Mont is gated unique so will be pretty pricey regardless. Would still be useable as a main hand even without snapshotting
GGG are too busy making new microtransactions to care about snapshotting.

Coding is very easy to fix if they would want to.

It already shows what links are linked to the spectres when you summon them. All they'd have to do is do a "check" to see if ( current spectre buff = spectre stats ) and if the stats of spectre are differet than what the "buff" says, de-summon them. It is VERY easy, but GGG only care about the money and making drops harder and harder to get.
IGN: LessBow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info