Supporter packs physical goods?

So when am I supposed to receive those exactly? I've been a divine supporter for more than a few months, and there's still no trace of them at all.
I did spot some threads where people were talking about how they received theirs, and they were living in the same region.
Should I just email support with that?
Dem metal chickens
May just take a while.

Back in closed beta i didn't get my Gold package until probably 5 months later, granted they said they weren't ready to ship yet.

Nothing i was concerned with of course.

I saw something about certain supporter packs being shipped sometime this month though.
ign BluedreaM
LvL92 411k Crit Dagger Shadow

I registered for it on Jinx in October 31st and got my package about two weeks ago.
"It's hard to simultaneously communicate "We're unlikely to completely run out of money" and "Please keep supporting us, it'll help a lot with manpower/development speed" :-)"
"
Completed 1 ChallengeXavderion wrote:
I registered for it on Jinx in October 31st and got my package about two weeks ago.

Mine is from July 6th...
Dem metal chickens
Hey there,

I've sent you a private message in regards to your query.
I ordered my Exalted Supporter Pack for Open Beta on June 9, 2013 and still haven't received the physical goods. :P

I've emailed J!NX three times. I've contacted GGG support. GGG support gave me a link to the J!NX website, which I already had. They said there should be a link to check the status of my package, but that's only if you have an account with J!NX. Unfortunately, when I used the Redemption Number to pick my T-shirt sizes, I didn't sign up for an account.

The responses from the three emails to J!NX were simply, "We're sorry for the delay".

I have two Point Packs I'd like to upgrade and get the Conqueror's Supporter Pack, but I'm reluctant to do so until I receive my previous order.
Read My Links!: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/index.php?showtopic=84523&view=findpost&p=933385
Sunday, January 26, 2014 (US time)

I found a large package on my doorstep this afternoon. I finally received my physical goods from the Exalted Supporter Pack. biggrin

I guess I'll have to call support and combine my two Point Packs towards the Conqueror's Supporter Pack this week. thumbsup
Read My Links!: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/index.php?showtopic=84523&view=findpost&p=933385

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info