What would your custom league be like?

"
ahcos wrote:
"
Waves_blade wrote:
If you could have anything in your custom league, what would it be?

For me, I'd make it a LOT more challenging, but a LOT more rewarding:

Spoiler
-All rare and unique monsters have a greatly expanded pool of 'nemesis mods' (removed volatile nem mod)
-Increased the stats of white mobs and increased their IIQ.
-Increased the stats of blue mobs and increased their IIR.
-Rare monsters have the chance to spawn with an additional mod per difficulty, and increased their IIR.
-Some* monsters and bosses gain an additional ability/spell per difficulty.
-Rouge exile spawn rate increased, areas can now contain multiple rogue exiles. Chances of exiles increases based off party size.
-Added many more Rouge Exiles based off popular builds.
-BUFFED the summoner exile greatly, she now starts off with max zombies, randomized spectres, and a randomized animate guardian. Instead of Arc she now casts the upcoming Summon Raging Spirits spell.
-Reduced the curse resistance of bosses.
-Added curse resistance to rares (roughly half of the amount bosses have)
-Added curse resistance to blue monsters (roughly a quarter of the amount bosses have)
-removed curse immune as a mod and a map mod.
-Added curse resistance (10-20%) as a map mod and a monster mod.
-Wealth mod now favors IIR over IIQ, and will now appear more often on monsters.
-All areas are now guaranteed to have at least 1 shrine.
-Added more shrine types.
-White monsters can no longer drop maps less than 5 levels below it.
-Blue monsters can no longer drop maps less than 4 levels below it.
-Rare monsters can no longer drop maps less than 3 levels below it.
-Map Bosses can no longer drop maps less than 2 levels below it.
-Slightly increased the drop rate of higher level maps.
-Slightly leaned the drops of maps to favor higher level maps.
-Bumped up the map level of all maps by 2.
-Indoor Maps can now have large chests.
-Large chests now favor IIR over IIQ.
-Increased the chance for large chests to spawn.
-Slightly increased the chances of a 5link.
-Greatly increased the chance of a 6link.
-Increased the drop rate of higher tier orbs.
-Item mods now favor mods around their item level, they can still have mods well bellow their item level.
-Removed Mirror of Kalandra from the league.
-Removed the 'map gate' from all uniques.
-Increased the chances for higher tier uniques to drop.
-Decreased the chances for lower level uniques to drop in higher level areas. (which makes it harder for high ilvl ones!)
-Monsters now favor dropping items around their level, they can still drop items below or (1-2) levels above depending on the type of monsters.
-Nerfed Devourers base damage, their damage now scales off of opponents armor.
-Zombie type enemy mobs now hit a lot harder because they are so slow.
-Rare monsters can now have any aura we can have as an aura in addition to their current ones.
-Totems can now be cursed, but have additional curse resistance compared to most enemies.
-Totem types usually only seen in maps can now spawn in none-map locations that would normally have totems.
-Added TRAPS to areas!
-Added Mimics as a new monster type that disguise themselves as chests!
-Added Greater Mimics as a new monster type that disguise themselves as Large Chests!
-Decreased the XP requirements of level 17-20 gems.
-Decreased the XP requirements of Enlighten, Empower, and Enhance.
-Removed Iron Reflexes from the skill tree.
-Improved minion AI so they stop getting stuck in bad spots on Indoor areas (I wish...)
-Altered values of many nodes all across the skill tree (I wish. . .)

9/10 would play

Seriously now, some really cool ideas!

Thx
My dream league would be...

-95% of unique items would get 2 random rolls based on item level(not the usable well designed uniques, but the absolutely worthless shitty ones and the leveling uniques we find 500 hours after the leveling process is over).

-Unique drop rates for Normal and Cruel would be increased by 2000%. Now we can actually find usable uniques while leveling.

-"Currency drops" would be renamed to "crafting materials" by the community, because drop rates on orbs would be increased 4000-5000%. You don't know how worthless an Exalted or Eternal Orb is until you drop a mountain of them on an item.

-Affixes could only drop 2 tiers below the ilvl of the item. How many 500/600/700/800/900 dps weapons have you found in 500 hours of maps? Probably zero. That's bullshit, and this will fix it.

-IIR/IIQ removed. Players have innate magic find built in, which rises with each level gained(sounds Paragony I know, but it's better than what we've got now). Players should be finding more and better items as they level. A Redbeak is a great item for a level 8, but seeing it at level 88 isn't enough for people to continue the grind.

-Experience gain is flat regardless of solo play or playing in a group. Why should I get more exp to be unkillable in a group with 6 auras and permanent cc/lockdown? The current system rewards groups with more loot and exp for easier content, and that's silly. There are A LOT of solo players out there, and the current system is a drain on them.

-The map device now has EVERY SINGLE map pre-loaded into it. Players can remove 1 map of their choosing, craft it, and place it back into the device, where it will be opened. After a map is taken out and crafted, it is immediately replenished in the device, so players have the choice of running their favorite maps as often as they'd like. End game progression should be based on gear/skill, and not RNG and who can RMT the most shit.

-After any "full clear" of a zone in Merciless, you can then set the monster level to match your own. Wanna farm the ledge all day? Set it to level 80 and grind that shit like a badass.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
Last edited by nGio on Jan 26, 2014, 4:49:50 AM
No unique items.
All unique item mods added to blue and yellow mod pools.
Yellow items 50% less likely to drop.
Regals same rarity as alcs.
Exalts same rarity as chaos.
No eternals.
No mirrors.
25% chance rogue spawns in normal area.
50% chance rogue spawns in cruel area.
75% chance rogue spawns in merciless area.
100% chance rogue spawns on map.
MapQuantity% chance an additional rogue spawns on map.
MapRarity% chance an additional rogue spawns on map.
Rogues in map always drop a map and a chisel.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I'mma try for something in the style of the official leagues we've already seen.

Vagabond League:

There is a chance for a pack of enemies to be replaced by ones from neighbouring areas. Their stats are adjusted to the current monster difficulty.

Ritual League:

Enemies have a chance of dropping consumable shamanic stones which can be used to apply certain map mods to the current area. Each stone has one map affix attached to it which will take effect on use, adding its IIQ bonus to the area. Stones can only affect areas with monster difficulties at or below their item level.
No trading of any kind
Increased orb drop rate
Theres a recipe to 5l/6l an item, but it's very expensive and requires some special boss drops
Mob density/multiplier in options
5% XP loss after lvl80
Every quest in the game gives you a passive point as a reward, killing the act final boss gives you two
Docks are a lvl69 area
Low level uniques don't drop in maps anymore
Steelman-league (motherleague:Ironman):

-Increased the stats of white mobs and increased their IIQ.
because it currently sucks in normal difficulty

-removed curse immune as a mod and a map mod.
Because GGG still dont know the difference between curses and auras

-Added more shrine types.
Wells to be accurate, refilling flasks and health.

-Can´t spend currency on maps ( ID excluded )
because it doesn´t matter anyway, play what you find.

-Greatly increased the drop rate of higher level maps.
RNG is RNG, Slowprogression is Slowprogression

-Maps can drop any level
RNG is RNG: higher ones are rare

-All items can max roll 4 sockets
because it is better for the athmosphere

-Less attack/cast and movementspeed by 20%
and fix desync and call it oldfart-league

-Increased the drop rate of higher tier orbs.
its called crafting

-Removed the 'map gate' from all uniques.
Even Adolf Hitler didn´t like it.

-Can´t interact with Npc-trade
byebye recipes

-Monsters regenerate Health while in sleepmode
as it should be

-Cant enter eareas that are 7 levels lower than characterlevel
besides towns and maps

-Flasks don´t refill in town
flasks don´t get emptied in inventory

-Can only take 1 Keystone from Tree
chainkeying as an easyway to victory disabled

-Eternal orb removed
selfexplained

-Short allocated only

-Same weights between mods to roll on rares
RNG is RNG, it doesn´t favour specifics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Jan 26, 2014, 6:07:44 AM
perma 30 ms
all player have 999 ir/iq
my english sux.
-Every monster makes moaning sounds when dying. Sounds from Bosses last longer and get gradually faster. Same applies whe a Unique item is droped.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
wow, almost noone here suggests a real league - all that happened is crying about
- farming
- currency & item drop rate and quality
- game too hard
- lose too much xp on death
- crafting too hard

I think the idea of a league is not that some crying dudes will get their messed up "balance"

I would like a league where:
Softcore:
Ranged Projectiles have a chance to be homing, following you unless they "crash" into an obstacle.
(don't know about balancing the %chance and the path finding of the projectiles)
Hardcore:
Bosses/Rares can randomly (~5-10%) Reflect Curses and Attacks/Spells (for 100% effect, ofc blockable, dodgable, etc..)
You have a chance to randomly (~5-10%) reflect a hit at 500-1000% Damage (can't crit, can be evaded, dodged...)
"
Exort_Trivial wrote:
wow, almost noone here suggests a real league - all that happened is crying about
- farming
- currency & item drop rate and quality
- game too hard
- lose too much xp on death
- crafting too hard

I think the idea of a league is not that some crying dudes will get their messed up "balance"

Why do you care? The OP was asking what everyone's custom league would be like. Why don't you allow people to have opinions, without criticizing? Who are you to decide which OPINIONS are allowed?
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info