The forum is full with complaints

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
don't read to much into it , it is easy complain about something when you find your self the free time to think about it.

most of the peeps complaining about the game still happily plod along in it ,
(unless we suffered a burn out from a 3k + fusing binge) those people wont be back for a few months

Lol it's very rare someone describes my behaviour quite much on point, but this is one of those cases lol...

Weird forum day today, maybe it's just that i am open to new experiences.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
glh5 wrote:
Did the game get worse from closed beta or are the players just all have a shitty attitude right now? Discuss.

the density of jsp scum increased while the desinity of normal people playing decreased thats the reason.
The forum is full of complaints? Good, wake me up when the forum is full of praise and i will save the day.
Let's see

We have people like you complaining about complainers

We have people talking about RNG and desync, both discussions typically are driven around in circles

But in Feedback and Suggestions there are a hell of a lot less threads that run in circles.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
people want to kill monsters for loot, and not path of trading. last i checked this is what killed d3 as well.
A forum full of complainers is, in a way, better than a completely dead forum because no one cares enough about the game to write anything about it.

Or to say it another way a complaint is just a really terribly worded helpful suggestion.
"
glh5 wrote:
Recently I noticed the forum is full with complaints, negative feedback, people that are butthurt and people that are quitting the game or have already quit it. And not only that, but also lots of threads about illicit activities like scamming and RMT. This was certainly not the case in closed beta. This is also the reason that GGG decided to enforce a nazi forum policy.

What does this mean? I am interested to the cause. Did the game get worse from closed beta or are the players just all have a shitty attitude right now? Discuss.

It's a free to play always online trading game .... it was inevitable MR. Anderson.

Closed Beta had less traders and more players,the drop rates were different,the skills were different the *hardcore* mindset/definition was different for a greater portion of players.

It's not the same community by and large as closed beta and probably shouldn't be compared. =P
"
glh5 wrote:
Recently I noticed the forum is full with complaints, people are butthurt

This is also the reason that GGG decided to enforce a nazi forum policy.

Did the game get worse from closed beta or are the players just all have a shitty attitude right now? Discuss.

Nothing left to add ;P.

VI
Could be worse. Any and all remotely possibly somewhat questionably negative remarks could simply be obliterated out of existence like they do on fora like Neverwinter's. At least here people can vent to a certain degree.
zombiedismembermentfuckyeah!
"
RandallMourn wrote:
Could be worse. Any and all remotely possibly somewhat questionably negative remarks could simply be obliterated out of existence like they do on fora like Neverwinter's. At least here people can vent to a certain degree.

So wait...they remove all negative comments on the Neverwinter forums now? What's left there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info