Hi all

I started playing during the time the open beta started. I like this game and it is a good game in it's own right. Sure it is a clone of D2 with some of it's features. It is okay though because those that wanted a game that would remind them of playing D2 can play this game.

That is why there are so many different games in existence. A little of something for everyone. Not everyone will love all of the games that they play. I know I have been down that road. I have played some games and enjoyed them for a while then I started to notice that the flaws and other things that just took the fun out of it.

Take Rift. I am not bashing this game at all. For me it was the immersion. They have the same starting zone for all races of the same faction. Also the game when I last played it was extremely linear while you were leveling.

But still I want to say hi to all and I know that I will have fun playing this game as long as the servers are up and running. Meaning I will probably still be playing until GGG decides to pull the plug. Which I hope never happens. They are a good gaming company and I hope that they have many long decades of success.
Welcome in Wraeclast.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Hey there, welcome! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info