The reason this game has a poor economy and drop rates is because Chris sells currency to RMT

"
MildlyClever wrote:
Why are people replying to this completely nonsensical post, reading of which will probably kill brain cells, among other assorted idiocy-inducing-side-effects?

Oh Wait...

rip brain-cells! oh.... crap
...must...stop..posting..to..tell..to..stop..posting.. ! :D
So where do the Illuminati, the UN, and the reptile aliens fit into all of this?

Personally I believe the Earth's core is made of molten exalted orbs and Chris is pumping them directly into the economy from a rig deep under the Antarctic ice. That's why GGG is in New Zealand, you see, because it's close to Antarctica.

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!
Are drop rates absolute abysmally demoralizing shit that drives out legit hardcore grinders? Without a doubt.

Is the game that strict on RMT/botters/multiboxers? They say they are, but not really. Hell, every rl friend who played with me during OB was running ISboxer, and no one gave a shit.

Is Chris selling orbs on RMT sites? No way in hell. Is it possible? Anything is, but come on man, this is just crazy.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
OP, are you saying www.PoERMTNotChrisWilson.com is actually owned by Chris Wilson? Though the URL itself is a denial of that?

Mind = Blown!

The eloquence and the elegance of the original post makes this beyond debate (and probably a C- in 1st grade essay class, but I digress :-P)!
Examples of Gibberish

When you speak or say words, the words are supposed to have meaning. Gibberish, however, is talking that sounds like words or speech but that really has no meaning at all.

Gibberish Is Nonsensical

Gibberish can take the form of a single nonsensical word or a group of nonsensical words. Sentences that make no sense can also be gibberish as well.

Gibberish Words

Here are some examples of words that sound like speech but that are really gibberish nonsense with no meaning:
•Supercalifragilistic expialidocious
•Iggily biggily
•Gollygoops
•Ittly bittly
•Psghetti
•Coochie coo
•Pigglywiggly
•Woospiedoo
•Scribblescrabble
•Spindingy
•Capstcha
•Zowzy
•Tispytospy
•Bazinga

Gibberish Sentences

Here are some examples of nonsense sentences. They sound like sentences; but, because they have no meaning, they are considered gibberish:
•Cold is with the monkey's ears and toes.
•Cats dogs and babies its Tuesday.
•Travel trips taken away go.
•Friends are baskets and hats.
•Wishes are hopping and trees are wet.
•TV shows on radios are lazy.
•Food is sitting with weather flying.

Famous Gibberish Example

The poem "The Jabberwocky" in Alice in Wonderland is perhaps the most famous example of gibberish. Here is the poem:

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun

The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:

Long time the manxome foe he sought—

So rested he by the Tumtum tree,

And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,

The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,

Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,

And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! and through and through

The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!

He left it dead, and with its head

He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?

Come to my arms, my beamish boy!

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

Gibberish: The Language

In addition to nonsense words, nonsense phrases and nonsense sentences, there is also a language called Gibberish. The language is a similar language to Pig Latin and is used by people who want to play silly games with a secret language.

To speak the language, you break each word down into its spoken syllables. Each syllable will usually have a vowel sound. You then add otha-g before each vowel sound. Some examples of Gibberish words (and their English translations) include:
•Hothagellothago (Hello)
•Hothagow othagare yothagou (How are you?)
•Mothagy nothagame othagis (My name is)
•Whothagat othagis yothagour nothagame? (What is your name?)
•Hothagow othagold othagare yothagou? (How old are you?)
•Whothagat tothagime othagis othagit? (What time is it?)
•Whothagat othagis thothage othaganswothager? (What is the answer?)
•Whothago othagis thothagat? (Who is that?)
•Whothagat dothagid othagi mothagiss? (What did I miss?)

By reviewing these examples of all different types of gibberish, you can speak the language or make up your own nonsense words or phrases.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Lol
What a troll thread. He only has a level 1 character, he doesn't play the game and only trolls on the forum.
10/10 troll thread
IGN: Standard/FuheiRabbit; Ambush/I_Dont_Need_Pants
"
SirOtis wrote:
So where do the Illuminati, the UN, and the reptile aliens fit into all of this?

Personally I believe the Earth's core is made of molten exalted orbs and Chris is pumping them directly into the economy from a rig deep under the Antarctic ice. That's why GGG is in New Zealand, you see, because it's close to Antarctica.

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!

Funny thing is that the Illuminati recently came out but are calling themselves an "old boys club" of sorts.

Its a funny world we live in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info