The reason this game has a poor economy and drop rates is because Chris sells currency to RMT

.

SUPER MECHA DEATH CHRIST 2000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Super_Mecha_Death_Christ_2000_by_mi
"
Dudldude wrote:
"
Every conspiracy has half truths.


so chris is only selling 50 mirrors instead of 100?

:P


Haha..... Was referring to the IP ban.
"
gump132 wrote:
"
Munkeeh wrote:
IP ban? What is this, 1995?


Can you imagine the horrible desynch issues if you used multiple proxy servers to play *out of phear of the evil IP ban*


In most private consumer situations I'd assume it's enough that you just turn your modem/router off for awhile or spam ipconfig /release /renew until you get assigned a new IP depending on your network distributor dunno why you'd need a proxy unless you can't wait for a few minutes/hours for your IP to refresh :p

There's also the collateral damage of netcafes, dorms and the possibility of banning out random individuals who might be assigned the IP that got redistributed after being banned.

IGN: Cheerleaderdropout

Be sure to visit my fabulous HC M-I-N-I-M-A-L-L
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805056
This is some deep conspiracy stuff.
Terrex = ingamename /view-thread/302077 - CRIT EK SHADOW / MAP STARTING GUIDE
twitch.tv/terrex7 - Streaming Races!
No way to be certain it's right or wrong.
This game is rmt seller heaven though.
Difficult to deny that.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
No way to be certain it's right or wrong.
This game is rmt seller heaven though.
Difficult to deny that.



Well call in Solid snake he will solve it.
IGN: Ignorance_N_Bliss
'' The guy thinks water, fire and electricity are the fundamental forces of the natural world. It's as if he found a manual for a jrpg and mistook it for a science textbook.''
Level 85 - Scion - CoC Discharge: 519k DPS MFER | Retired

"
Dudldude wrote:
"
Completed 2 ChallengesXavderion wrote:
"
Dudldude wrote:
hey Xavderion,

"My profile is set to private in order to hide my forum post history"

^

you cant hide your forum post history even if you set your profile on private :P


If a profile is set to private you can only see the last three posts a user has made. If not, you can see the entire post history.


no. i can see all of your 347-sides long history.

check it out. i ll set my profile to private


Aww shit you're right. Every time I tried to look at my own post history when not logged in the site forced me to log in first, so I thought it isn't possible.
If you need to use hyperbole to make a point, you only admit that your point is too weak to stand on its own.
They are watching.
What Carl said is true. Balance is a moving target. And unless you're Simo Häyhä, you're going to shoot and kill innocent creatures now and then, especially those ignorant enough to stick their heads out.

My will has been dispensed.
"
I_NO wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:
No way to be certain it's right or wrong.
This game is rmt seller heaven though.
Difficult to deny that.



Well call in Solid snake he will solve it.


I have my cardboard box ready!
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
HOly shit! Where am I?
"Nope, it is GGG's game/they choose to let you play/can at any moment prohibit you from playing" ~ Mazul
"GGG definitely has the power to 'tell' me how to play it.

In the end, the only real choice I, you, we have is, is whether we play or not at all." ~ CharanJaydemyr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info