The reason this game has a poor economy and drop rates is because Chris sells currency to RMT

"
Dudldude wrote:
hey Xavderion,

"My profile is set to private in order to hide my forum post history"

^

you cant hide your forum post history even if you set your profile on private :P

If a profile is set to private you can only see the last three posts a user has made. If not, you can see the entire post history.
"It's hard to simultaneously communicate "We're unlikely to completely run out of money" and "Please keep supporting us, it'll help a lot with manpower/development speed" :-)"
"
Completed 1 ChallengeXavderion wrote:
"
Dudldude wrote:
hey Xavderion,

^

you cant hide your forum post history even if you set your profile on private :P

If a profile is set to private you can only see the last three posts a user has made. If not, you can see the entire post history.

Search hacks ftw http://www.pathofexile.com/search/results/Xavderion/search-within/accounts-forumthreads-forumposts
"
gump132 wrote:
"
Munkeeh wrote:
IP ban? What is this, 1995?

Can you imagine the horrible desynch issues if you used multiple proxy servers to play *out of phear of the evil IP ban*

hilarious =) let me get some /popcorn aswell , this is gonna be a blast :D
"
Completed 1 ChallengeXavderion wrote:
"
Dudldude wrote:
hey Xavderion,

^

no. i can see all of your 347-sides long history.

check it out. i ll set my profile to private
insane in the membrane
IGN: MILKBEARDHARRY, IGN: DrPepperLight, IGN: NEEDoneMOREtrap, IGN: OideHexn,
IGN: VladTheImpalerVI, IGN: pantlessagain, IGN: MegaFaust, IGN: DontTouchMyIllusion, IGN: YourTheMen
Last edited by Dudldude on January 23, 2014 11:43 PM
OP used English. English is used to lie. Therefore OP is lying.

Trewth!

Also, aliens!
IGNs: Yayul, Yarthel, JeZappe
"
OP used English. English is used to lie. Therefore OP is lying.

Trewth!

Also, aliens!

I also concur with this string of English words. Wait, LIES!!! ALL LIES!! Even what I am typing right now! Then what is the truth?! Oh god what do I do?! *Grabs tinfoil hat*
1204659d1377724649-lets-talk-about-replica-watches-how-you-really-feel-about-them-boom-before-lock
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
simpot16
Shady_01
I Feel like this picture sums up really what the TC was trying to say..

hasselhoffrex
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info