Brutus' hook can get you stuck in pillars (maybe wall corners)

Just had a fight against Brutus v2 in cruel and I ended up beeing stuck in a pillar.

He actually hooked next to me, but since you desync every 5 min atm I guess he grabed my laggy hitbox and pulled my real "me" directly to him. To bad there was a pillar directly between him and me which was my death sentence. ^^

Only happened to me once so far, but I thought you might want to know about it.

Have a screenshot from the filthy pillar:

Last edited by IHopeYouStepOnALego on Jan 26, 2013, 10:22:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I just had the same issue. Granted, I'm all the way in October, but this is still an issue. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of the DEBUG command, so I don't have that available. that said, I did get a screenshot before I left.

I was pulled into this particular wall. I could attack, but without being able to move, he owned my face. I tried to use what I had to get free, but no luck.

"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

Yep.

Just happened to me. Desync sucks.
Last edited by rekenner on Mar 7, 2014, 10:52:40 PM
Just started the game yesterday, and it was my first time fighting Brutus. As soon as I saw him he used his hook, and I got stuck in a wall before we even started fighting, needless to say he killed me easily since i couldn't move. Very aggravating bug. Least i got me a pirate hat on the way up, so not a total loss.
Last edited by Boxofit on Oct 27, 2013, 3:58:33 AM
Confirming this bug. I got stuck in one of the short walls that divide the room, near the end of the wall.

On a more anecdotal note, this was my very first boss fight and then this happens. Imagine my despair. Luckily I managed to kill him anyway. I had to use a teleport scroll to get out before I could go back to loot, because I could not reach most of the drops from my stuck position.
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing. - Macbeth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info