What do you think is best "End game" build?

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 22, 2014, 11:34:22 AM
get a mirror weapon.

get 1000 ES chest.

you won the game.
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Last edited by danisonxtc on Feb 5, 2014, 5:44:18 AM
Gellig's is -- if you have the currency :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590
Any build that doesn't require one specific unique to work is a good end game build, there are many of those.

Which one of them is the best completely depends on your personal play style and preferences.
"
danisonxtc wrote:
get a mirror weapon.

get 1000 ES chest.

you won the game.

pretty much this. you can even have a retarded build and still faceroll everything
As some others have stated, Soul Taker + Aegis Aurora builds are pretty insane and very hard to die with. In reality, any max block build is very tanky and can handle content very well.

Although virtually all max block builds are endgame-viable, I want to steer you away from Infernal Blow as you can't block the elemental reflect from exploding monsters. This can be quite dangerous in maps with mods like minus max resists and elemental reflect.

On the other hand, I advocate for Frenzy and Dominating Blow. With Frenzy, you can use The Blood Dance boots, which will basically give you 7% extra life regen. It's also just strong in general. As for Dominating Blow, you create an insane army of minions, which prevents you from getting focused a lot of the time (but this is honestly overkill because Aegis Aurora makes you invincible). Still, I guess you want to avoid the one-shot situations.
Last edited by mimivirus on Feb 5, 2014, 7:22:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info